2021: The Offseason of Discontent

hrubes20

33 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Bryant’s happy with his one ring because now he’s just chasing stats lol

Pretty much. Some of these players surprise me. I can't understand going to play for a team like the Rockies when you have a choice in the matter. 

27 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Pretty much. Some of these players surprise me. I can't understand going to play for a team like the Rockies when you have a choice in the matter. 

I would rather him join the mariners because they’re my second team, but as a dynasty Bryant fantasy owner I’m quite happy. 

2 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I would rather him join the mariners because they’re my second team, but as a dynasty Bryant fantasy owner I’m quite happy. 

Yeah I didn't expect us to sign him after the Reds trade, but at least go to a contender or a team trying to win, that is embarrassing.

11 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Casas will play 3rd. After this season, Devers will be the DH. Casas' natural spot Is 3rd anyway

Casas isn't playing 3rd lol. He's 6'4" 250 lbs and hasn't played 3B as a pro much, if at all. Doesn't have the feet for it and he's massive as hell. Absolutely no chance he plays there.

EDIT - Yeah, he has played 3B 8 times as a pro and played exclusively at 1B last year.

EDIT #2 - He said in January that he was 6'5" 265. 

Edited by beekay414

20 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Casas isn't playing 3rd lol. He's 6'4" 250 lbs and hasn't played 3B as a pro much, if at all. Doesn't have the feet for it and he's massive as hell. Absolutely no chance he plays there.

EDIT - Yeah, he has played 3B 8 times as a pro and played exclusively at 1B last year.

EDIT #2 - He said in January that he was 6'5" 265. 

Then the kid we picked high last year will play 3rd and Devers will DH lol. Still doesn't change much. And Dalbec is almost the same player as Chavis. Swings for the fences at high pitches. It either goes out of the park or he's gone in 3-4 pitches

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Then the kid we picked high last year will play 3rd and Devers will DH lol. Still doesn't change much. And Dalbec is almost the same player as Chavis. Swings for the fences at high pitches. It either goes out of the park or he's gone in 3-4 pitches

Casas will begin in AAA and if Dalbec tanks and Casas starts well, he'll be up before you know it. No reason to spend major money on a position that you have a potential elite power hitter and gold glover at that's on the cusp of the bigs.

The ONLY way it makes sense is if you pay Freeman and then trade Casas for an ace.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Casas will begin in AAA and if Dalbec tanks and Casas starts well, he'll be up before you know it. No reason to spend major money on a position that you have a potential elite power hitter and gold glover at that's on the cusp of the bigs.

The ONLY way it makes sense is if you pay Freeman and then trade Casas for an ace.

Edited by BullsandBroncos