Browns release WR OBJ, Signs with Rams

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

I totally agree Im not a fan of Odell and wouldnt want him on my team personally screams selfishness to me, And still believe he got his "stardom" and people thinking hes "elite" because of his one handed grab against the Cowboys

Oh I got these all day lol I have no problem airing out OBJ now that the dust has settled.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So it’s not gonna be the vet minimum and instead 7.25 million and they got rid of the 2 years left on his deal? Yeah now I’m completely out on the idea of claiming him as an Eagles fan and I don’t think other bad teams should really be interested either. Not worth it at all.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

There goes all the "sign him then trade him in the offseason" ideas

That's huge because it removes teams like Miami that may have been really interested in claiming him for reasons beyond this season. 

I think the claiming likely starts at #9 now for Seattle. 

I'm really confused on what Cleveland was trying to accomplish with the restructure. It looks like they didn't do much of anything for the rest of the season making him easier to claim *and* they removed the future seasons which would have made more teams interesting in claiming him (especially since those monies were non guaranteed?). I'm not following here. 

1 hour ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Claim him for the comp pick.

If you're not going to sign anyone after being this bad... oof.

Who are they cutting to free up the $3M in cap space?