Browns release WR OBJ, Signs with Rams

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

I mean why be jerks.  Might be a free agent that considers Cleveland because of the way they handle this.  Good for Cleveland for acting professionally. 

I thi they honestly thought  they could  patch things up. I don’t think they realized just how upset he was.

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think he will pair with a qb who can scramble so he can find space. He doesnt like running traditional routes he likes running to space

Lamar

Allen

Mahomes

Rodgers 

Buffalo, Wisconsin and Kansas City doesn’t strike me as “Odell” places….given we’ve been told this is important, this could be prohibitive.

Not sure Baltimore is cool enough either. 

let’s wait and see where LeBron instructs the league to free him to

Can the Raiders afford him? Seems like they’d have the most “need” there, as well as being a contender. Otherwise, go with Herbert and the Chargers. Think he needs a big city to be in the spotlight. I’d like KC or GB as well but don’t think those teams can afford another Diva in the locker room.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Buffalo, Wisconsin and Kansas City doesn’t strike me as “Odell” places….given we’ve been told this is important, this could be prohibitive.

Not sure Baltimore is cool enough either. 

let’s wait and see where LeBron instructs the league to free him to

Baltimore is way worse than the places you listed. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

OBJ: Asks for a trade in the off-season, with a hot playoff team predicted to make the next step into being a contender

Also OBJ: When I clear waivers I want to go to a contender.

LOL

He thinks he is an NBA superstar it's wild but I guess it makes sense because he's a celebrity. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

OBJ: Asks for a trade in the off-season, with a hot playoff team predicted to make the next step into being a contender

Also OBJ: When I clear waivers I want to go to a contender.

LOL

Looks like somebody literally just read the headline and ran with it and didn’t bother reading the article.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

youtube name GIF

Exactly. They... sorta did free Odell by cutting him? So, not quite sure what Jefferson wants?

This is one of those moments where I question the education process in Baton Rouge...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

Looks like somebody literally just read the headline and ran with it and didn’t bother reading the article.

I read every single word. I especially liked the source who said that if a non contender or someone he didn’t approve of picked him up, there could be potential issues for that team. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I read every single word. I especially liked the source who said that if a non contender or someone he didn’t approve of picked him up, there could be potential issues for that team. 

Oh you did?

Including this part? “But Beckham does not want to go to just any team, according to sources familiar with his thinking. Beckham wants to spend the rest of this season with a playoff contender and in a winning environment, where he believes he would be happy and productive”.

Yeah, no.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Oh you did?

Including this part? “But Beckham does not want to go to just any team, according to sources familiar with his thinking. Beckham wants to spend the rest of this season with a playoff contender and in a winning environment, where he believes he would be happy and productive”.

Yeah, no.

I saw that part too. I’m not sure what exactly your point is. He wants to go to a place where he’s going to get high volume looks in the environment he wants to be in, or likely he will do what he’s done the last two/only two places he’s been.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Exactly. They... sorta did free Odell by cutting him? So, not quite sure what Jefferson wants?

This is one of those moments where I question the education process in Baton Rouge...

lol. Maybe Jefferson was thinking that this wouldn't have had such a swift resolution and he had already made the shirt? I know I've done things and preparation for an outcome that didn't happen and just said screw it and rolled with it anyway. 

• Like 1