Browns release WR OBJ, Signs with Rams

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Ironically, I could actually see OBJ going off if he went to Green Bay.

I'd be pretty excited, actually. It's actually a really nice fit IMO. 

Well, actually, does OBJ get involved in blocking (assuming he's also involved in the passing game)?

If he half-butts blocking we won't consider him at all.

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'd be pretty excited, actually. It's actually a really nice fit IMO. 

Well, actually, does OBJ get involved in blocking (assuming he's also involved in the passing game)?

If he half-butts blocking we won't consider him at all.

He blocks well enough when he's motivated, yeah. I think he'd be motivated if you guys got him. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Seattle eh

Called this the day it came out that he was going on waivers over in the Niner forum. Just made too much sense. I'd be surprised if he isn't in Seattle this weekend. This sucks being a Niner fan, but I guess on the bright side his fantasy value should explode in comparison to what it was with the Browns. Russell to OBJ should be a productive duo. 

28 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I hate the fit for Seattle. Pete Carroll dinosaur self would just run the ball over and over with him and those two other WRs.  

Green Bay, The Rams or Raiders for me. All three air the ball out and give him the chances he wants. 

I dont understand the Rams. They have Cupp, Woods and Jefferson where is OBJ getting his 7 catches for 110 yards in that offense he wants so badly?

The Raiders make sense but again I get the sense he wants to go play with a real SB contender, Saints are out for the same reason + there is no way he wants to play with Siemian.

I think the 2 most likely choices are the Cheifs and Packers.

32 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I hate the fit for Seattle. Pete Carroll dinosaur self would just run the ball over and over with him and those two other WRs.  

Green Bay, The Rams or Raiders for me. All three air the ball out and give him the chances he wants. 

the best tweet I've seen regarding OBJ to Seattle was something like

"Man, can you imagine

DK Metcalf
Tyler Lockett
OBJ

All on the field at the same time, run blocking together? SHEESH"

I laughed pretty good

• Like 3

If the Rams are interested, I don't understand how he doesn't sign there after clearing waivers.

• Chance for a ring.
  • Pass happy offense.
  • Already works out in LA in the offseason.
  • Biggest media market outside of NY.

He would slide into WR3 role ahead of Van Jefferson. And before it gets said, D-Jax didn't work out cause can only run 1-2 different routes. OBJ can run the full tree.

Rams are in 11 Personnel 85% of the time. Most in the NFL.