GDT: Las Vegas Raiders vs. NY Giants @ 1:00PM Est

Giants4eva

I have a very very odd feeling about this one. For some reason i think we can pull this one out. Whether it be by luck or by domination. Something in me says this is a bounce back game for us against the Raiders. The Raiders have been playing well this season. I think without Ruggs now being on their squad,  we have a better shot at them. Well see. For us, we need this win to try and salvage this season. I think its in the can already but at this point, lets see whos fighting to play for a job on this squad for next year. 

Giants 24 / Raiders 20

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

As I mentioned in the other thread, I think this is the Giants game to lose. I don't think our team, especially Carr and co, will be mentally in this. Gruden was one thing but this is even closer to home for the boys.

Is Barkley back this weekend?

He tested positive for Covid even though fully vaccinated. He has to have 2 tests negative in a row and he can be in. But even with that, his ankle is not 100%. Well see

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

As I mentioned in the other thread, I think this is the Giants game to lose. I don't think our team, especially Carr and co, will be mentally in this. Gruden was one thing but this is even closer to home for the boys.

You are greatly overestimating us. We are starting Matt Peart and Nate Solder at tackle against 2 of the top edge rushers in the NFL. We are losing this game.