GDT: Las Vegas Raiders vs. NY Giants @ 1:00PM Est

Giants4eva

This feels like the Panthers game to me. Nice to get a win but if you want me vested into this season  again back it up with another win. Some how some way beat Tampa Bay. 

Could you imagine the excitement  some of us would of had once again if we had beaten the Chiefs last week.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Quincy Roche and Azeez Ojulari are already way better than Carter and Ximines. 

No doubt. Roche has actually shown ability to be explosive coming off that edge and Azeez is showing flashes as well. Love these guys as potential starters for the future

Edited by Giants4eva

So proud of this team pulling this one out. As i said in my opening of this GDT, whether by luck or by domination, i just had a feeling we could get this one. Now we go into the bye week, get some guys to heal up and hopefully take a shot at winning against Brady and Co.

Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

No doubt. Roche has actually shown ability to be explosive coming off that edge and Azeez is showing flashes as well. Love these guys as potential starters for the future

I would still love to get an alpha dog in the EDGE room. I like Azeez a lot, I think Roche has flashed, but we need a guy that offenses have to account for. Neither of those guys are it.

Imagine adding Kayvon Thibodeux in the draft to this room. Roche becomes a rotational guy. Now you are looking at a scary group instead of just a decent one.

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I would still love to get an alpha dog in the EDGE room. I like Azeez a lot, I think Roche has flashed, but we need a guy that offenses have to account for. Neither of those guys are it.

Imagine adding Kayvon Thibodeux in the draft to this room. Roche becomes a rotational guy. Now you are looking at a scary group instead of just a decent one.

Its nice to dream, but i highly doubt Thibodeux makes it out of the top 2 in this next draft. He's special.

1 minute ago, Giants4eva said:

Its nice to dream, but i highly doubt Thibodeux makes it out of the top 2 in this next draft. He's special.

Not saying it would be the right move, but if the Giants go into the draft with 2 high picks, let's say 6 and 8 or something, they could realistically package those to move up for someone like Thibodeux.

19 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Not saying it would be the right move, but if the Giants go into the draft with 2 high picks, let's say 6 and 8 or something, they could realistically package those to move up for someone like Thibodeux.

Wouldnt disagree with it. After that take every shot we have on olinemen in every round after that. 

Edited by Giants4eva

I love the fact that we have to rookie EDGE rushers finally making some plays but to say that it's solved would be a huge mistake. Neither of them is a #1 guy but if we hit on one top end guy the combination of the three can be a very good EDGE room. As of now, I go EDGE with the first of our 1st rd picks and OL with the 2nd 1st rounder and our 2nd rounder. 

2 hours ago, GMENNATION said:

I love the fact that we have to rookie EDGE rushers finally making some plays but to say that it's solved would be a huge mistake. Neither of them is a #1 guy but if we hit on one top end guy the combination of the three can be a very good EDGE room. As of now, I go EDGE with the first of our 1st rd picks and OL with the 2nd 1st rounder and our 2nd rounder. 

That statement times 100. As far as the 2 first rounders we got. Honestly guys, hate me for this all day long but id take the top 2 olinemen i could possibly get my hands on. Id be all for Tyler Lindenbaum out of Iowa and either Zion Nelson or Kenyon Green. This oline after this season is gonna lose alot of guys including Hernandez whom i think isnt gonna be around after this year. Gates' career may be over, Lemieux is coming off a major injury, Solder is as good as gone and Peart hasnt been reliable enough to show hes a right tackle. Go for 2 beasts and lock it down in round 1. Then go after some pass rushers from then on out.