The Playoff Chase

pwny

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wanted KC to win but the way they did does have me slightly concerned too

I mean, that's the thing right?  If you're a bit worried about LAC or whatever...obviously the team that manages to best them is going to be a concern too...

Teams that are good and win a lot scare me more than teams that aren't quite as good and don't win quite as much.

21 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, that's the thing right?  If you're a bit worried about LAC or whatever...obviously the team that manages to best them is going to be a concern too...

Teams that are good and win a lot scare me more than teams that aren't quite as good and don't win quite as much.

Well yea except Buffalo 

On 12/17/2017 at 6:56 PM, Tugboat said:

Ehh. KCs defense doesn't worry me nearly as much as LA. Rivers also usually has had our number. I'd rather play KC pretty easily.

I don't fear any team in the AFC not lead by Tom Brady thats the only team where one individual can decide a game. Especially against a youthful football squad Brady knows every trick in the book. Bortles is going to have to play lights out if we see him. But when you have savages posting like Ramsey and Fournette they don't have any fear thats the most important thing that you want to have in a team those guys want to show the league on the biggest stage that they are not playing around they play with a chip on their shoulders every game.

When Jalen and Fournette say it I feel like they truly believe it:

8 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I don't fear any team in the AFC not lead by Tom Brady thats the only team where one individual can decide a game. Especially against a youthful football squad Brady knows every trick in the book. Bortles is going to have to play lights out if we see him. But when you have savages posting like Ramsey and Fournette they don't have any fear thats the most important thing that you want to have in a team those guys want to show the league on the biggest stage that they are not playing around they play with a chip on their shoulders every game.

When Jalen and Fournette say it I feel like they truly believe it:

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

I am confident in this group for sure, but not having much playoff experience on this roster could be a problem.

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I am confident in this group for sure, but not having much playoff experience on this roster could be a problem.

Not even just the roster.  The coaching staff too really.

I'm more afraid of Belichick ****ery than anything else.  If there's a tiny chink in the armour somewhere, he'll find it...and make a farce of it on the biggest stage possible.  He's been doing it year after year.  Brady is just out there executing it.

Archived