GDT 11/7/21 Week 9: 5-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 3-4 Minnesota Vikings

DreamKid

59 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

We finally have a core of good young receivers, and our offensive line and running backs have disintegrated. Crazy. 

OL is so bad this year it’s beyond frustrating to watch. 

Terrible OL soft a$$ front 7, DBs get beat deep every game.

And yet we’re 6-2.

Just a weird weird season altogether lol

I think today was both a statement to how resilient this team is, and also an indictment on how the Vikings just find miraculous ways to lose games they should win. That team won the turnover battle, won the Special Teams phase, played better defensively and still lost. 

That offense is just lost from a schematic and coaching standpoint. No way you have that output after the first quarter/first half of the game. Credit to our defense for making plays too, but I've watched the Vikings 2 straight weeks now and this doesn't seem to be anything new with this team. They just don't get the ball into their playmakers' hands, period. It's the weirdest thing to watch.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think today was both a statement to how resilient this team is, and also an indictment on how the Vikings just find miraculous ways to lose games they should win. That team won the turnover battle, won the Special Teams phase, played better defensively and still lost. 

That offense is just lost from a schematic and coaching standpoint. No way you have that output after the first quarter/first half of the game. Credit to our defense for making plays too, but I've watched the Vikings 2 straight weeks now and this doesn't seem to be anything new with this team. They just don't get the ball into their playmakers' hands, period. It's the weirdest thing to watch.

Why throw to Jefferson when you can keep feeding it to your 3rd string TE