Week 9 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

That was a bad loss for the Raiders.

I don't blame them for coming out flat after the week they had. Still, I wasn't expecting that offense to sputter out so badly. Basically it was a struggle to see which team could squander more red zone opportunities and the Raiders just edged it out.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Which year is weirder...this season for Patterson, or Peyton Hillis? 

Definitely Hillis. Patterson has shown athleticism to make plays prior to this and there is an indentifiable reason why he is doing well this year, he is being used differently.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Has the Giants defense low key turned a corner this year? 

Don’t do it bro. 

Though seriously we have played well these past 3 games. Especially in red zone. Would love to see how this defense could do with a consistent edge rusher. 

Expect this team to be different after the bye. Gives us time to get offensive players back. Shepard, Golladay, Toney, Barkley & Thomas should all be back or at very least healthier.

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I've criticized them all season, but cool story bro. Dallas is maybe the 5th best team in the NFC, but not as good as GB/AZ/LAR/TB.

Based on what? Dallas barely, narrowly lost to TB and really should have won. Personally can’t wait for the Cowboys-Rams match up. Everyone will jump all over the Cowboys for this loss, but it will quickly be forgotten.