Is there anything you guys would like to see me write about on my website?

49erscap

Can you write sort of a hypothetical article if we extend both Bosa/Deebo this offseason and what kind of contracts they would be getting and our cap situation going forward with those two getting extended? And then a scenario if Bosa gets extended and Deebo does not. Something like that would be cool and some realistic free agents we could go after.

Maybe this article could wait a few weeks since we are still in the middle of the season and in the playoff hunt but that's the type of article that would interest me. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Can you write sort of a hypothetical article if we extend both Bosa/Deebo this offseason and what kind of contracts they would be getting and our cap situation going forward with those two getting extended? And then a scenario if Bosa gets extended and Deebo does not. Something like that would be cool and some realistic free agents we could go after.

Maybe this article could wait a few weeks since we are still in the middle of the season and in the playoff hunt but that's the type of article that would interest me. 

I like that idea, maybe wait till after we see where OBJ ends up going to.

• Like 1

I would find an article about cap space and draft picks interesting. Since the NFL slotted in rookie contracts, the overwhelming trend is coveting draft picks, yet the Rams are bucking that trend. The Eagles have a bounty in 2022, the Rams have like two, and the Niners are kind of in the middle after the Lance pick. I'm not sure if you do Op-ed pieces, but I'd be interested in a breakdown of short term/long term draft capital vs. salary cap.