Tennessee Titans vs LA Rams

MDY10

It’s game day! 

I was a little worried about Henry running for 700 yards today but obviously that won’t happen now. It’ll still be a test to see how this run D holds up as I don’t expect the titans to steer away from the run. 

At the end of the day I believe LA is just a better team and should win this. 
31-17 Rams for me

Lets hope the Von Miller trade starts to pay off immediately! I wonder how much he will play 

As much as I like to put everything on Mcvay, that first half was on Stafford and the OL. We gave them 14 points, but if we can play normal Rams ball in the 2nd half, we can still pull this one out. No time to mess around though.

DD needs to stop yapping though. He does it after every single play and this year the referees are going to throw a flag for almost any interaction. 

I wonder the bad 1st half had anything to do with Stafford not practicing all week? Like people poop poop practicing but there is a reason why it’s important. If you don’t practice all week you typically don’t play. Murray didn’t play today, I’m sure Dak really didn’t get good practice in and he didn’t look great today. 

The OL need to block better bc it’s clear what the Titans are doing. I know the Rams are a great 2nd half team and I know Stafford is the king of comebacks since he got into the league. I just think down 17pts the way this OL is blocking is too much to overcome. My mind is now looking to the Niners in which if we win that game I’ll feel way better no matter what this result end up being. 

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I wonder the bad 1st half had anything to do with Stafford not practicing all week? Like people poop poop practicing but there is a reason why it’s important. If you don’t practice all week you typically don’t play. Murray didn’t play today, I’m sure Dak really didn’t get good practice in and he didn’t look great today. 

The OL need to block better bc it’s clear what the Titans are doing. I know the Rams are a great 2nd half team and I know Stafford is the king of comebacks since he got into the league. I just think down 17pts the way this OL is blocking is too much to overcome. My mind is now looking to the Niners in which if we win that game I’ll feel way better no matter what this result end up being. 

We also need to use more misdirection and screens. It's like Mcvay just threw that out the window when we got Stafford which is fine in some games, but much needed in one like this. 

• Like 1