Tennessee Titans vs LA Rams

MDY10

20 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Well that was absolute garbage. Not sure anybody really played well except for Ramsey. Nobody coached well at all. Inexcusable performance.

Thought the defense was pretty solid. First 2 scores were clearly on Stafford. Last score was kept alive by a truly awful RTP call on Donald. Aside from making another big turnover, I don't know what else they could have done.

Special teams continues to cost us yardage. In a game like last night when offense isn't clicking it really shows up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

The book I use still has Rams 3rd best SB odds. Vegas doesn't overreact. 

Rams are still 3rd best odds, but likes changed from +650 to +800 on a few books I play with. Depending on how much you bet, that +150 could be substantial. 

More than just Vegas these days, NJ pulled in more bets in 2020 than LV. 

25 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Rams are still 3rd best odds, but likes changed from +650 to +800 on a few books I play with. Depending on how much you bet, that +150 could be substantial. 

More than just Vegas these days, NJ pulled in more bets in 2020 than LV. 

Gotcha. I don't play much futures but do monitor order to see where a complete non-bias institution sees the hierarchy of teams. Granted it isn't perfect because it is also based on the public biases as well. Though, I think the only way +800 is good value is if we get the bye (obviously still in play). Otherwise, you can just do 4 straight bets of Rams ML in the playoffs and likely get a better payout. 

And I just say "Vegas" to encompass every bookmaker. Though that NJ stat is incredible to me. Didn't realize there was that much growth.

Edited by LeotheLion
  • Like 1

When was the last time this team made a huge comeback ? I can't remember a game where we were down to 2 TD and we won the game....

It's like when we are down we are down and we won't be back in the game. 

It happened a lot of time with Goff and i was hoping, having Stafford will change this....but it's the same old story. 

We can't overcome big deficit and instead of coming back in the game we make mistake after mistake.

Also when is Mcvay going to call a screen RB ? We gave up the play action pass since the beginning of the season and after sacks and sacks Mcvay finally called play action pass. But that was too late...

Stafford was bad, the OL was bad. It's very embarassing to play like this in primetime. 

28 minutes ago, Flounch said:

When was the last time this team made a huge comeback ? I can't remember a game where we were down to 2 TD and we won the game....

It's like when we are down we are down and we won't be back in the game. 

It happened a lot of time with Goff and i was hoping, having Stafford will change this....but it's the same old story. 

We can't overcome big deficit and instead of coming back in the game we make mistake after mistake.

Also when is Mcvay going to call a screen RB ? We gave up the play action pass since the beginning of the season and after sacks and sacks Mcvay finally called play action pass. But that was too late...

Stafford was bad, the OL was bad. It's very embarassing to play like this in primetime. 

Didn't win, but the Bills game was 1 pretty bad PI call away from being a win. Think that was around a 24 point deficit. 

But historically under McVay, we don't usually get stomped on. It's already happened twice this year. Only other time that's really happened twice was 2019 when we missed the playoffs. Obviously this team is better than that team but it wasn't just the miscues that were concerning. The team had every opportunity to comeback in the 2nd half and managed 6 points on the first 3 drives. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

Thought the defense was pretty solid. First 2 scores were clearly on Stafford. Last score was kept alive by a truly awful RTP call on Donald. Aside from making another big turnover, I don't know what else they could have done.

Special teams continues to cost us yardage. In a game like last night when offense isn't clicking it really shows up. 

Yes the D was pretty good but lets not forget that was vs them without Henry. Still yes I need to give them more credit though not sure D Will is the same CB as last year.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Yes the D was pretty good but lets not forget that was vs them without Henry. Still yes I need to give them more credit though not sure D Will is the same CB as last year.

Agree, it isn't a great offense. And AJ Brown having the dropsies helped. But they played more than well enough to win. 

D Will is a bit concerning and it's tough to say it's rust because he looked this way before injury. It does seem though that we found our CB3 in Deayon. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Agree, it isn't a great offense. And AJ Brown having the dropsies helped. But they played more than well enough to win. 

D Will is a bit concerning and it's tough to say it's rust because he looked this way before injury. It does seem though that we found our CB3 in Deayon. 

Darious is a scheme-reliant player. Morris isn't running a scheme that maximizes his strengths.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Lost 500 hundo. That ish was trash. I thought Goff was back there. Stafford sold the f out that game. Oh well onto SF

My advice for betting. Always bet against your favorite team. 

If the team lose you win, and if they won you're happy too 

On 11/8/2021 at 11:50 PM, LeotheLion said:

Didn't win, but the Bills game was 1 pretty bad PI call away from being a win. Think that was around a 24 point deficit. 

But historically under McVay, we don't usually get stomped on. It's already happened twice this year. Only other time that's really happened twice was 2019 when we missed the playoffs. Obviously this team is better than that team but it wasn't just the miscues that were concerning. The team had every opportunity to comeback in the 2nd half and managed 6 points on the first 3 drives. 

Yes and that's an issue for me. Great team can make big comeback at the end of any game. 

Mcvay cannot recover from a disaster 1st half, it's like he can't find any solution and he's stuck mentally during the game. 

And i don't think it's a coincidence that he has this record of winning with a lead at Halftime. But not a great one when he's behind at half time.

I mean, at half time, i had hope with Stafford that we will make a comeback but after the first possession in the 3th QT, i already knew the team was done for this game. 

And it's a continuity, we saw it against the Cardinals this year and that's our weakness. 

We can win a game when we are leading, when it's close 1 score game differential but a big comeback ? No we can't do it.