• Open unknown pic messages from Brett Favre
    • Sit in an All 22 film breakdown with Jaws and Mind
    • Have your girl speak with a Boston accent forever
  3. 3. X Factor this week

• Mike
    • The 3 year coincidence
    • Deflated balls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2021 at 08:33 PM

1 minute ago, Browns1987 said:

1st drive - we run down their throats

2nd drive onwards - stop running, no playaction. Empty sets for the win, because who knows why.

Yeah I was thinking this. I was like 'here we go, long day for us' based on that first drive. Absolutely gashed.

Not seen it since!

Just now, Browns1987 said:

1st drive - we run down their throats

2nd drive onwards - stop running, no playaction. Empty sets for the win, because who knows why.

Stefanski is outsmarting himself. He thinks that they'll anticipate us using our best stuff (PA, runs, screens), we've got bad week Baker though, so none of it is breaking our way. 

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Crazy that the Cavs a better team than the Browns.

Didn’t expect that.

Very glad I bought inner bowl seats to an upcoming Cavs game after a couple drinks; not very glad that I also bought tickets to the Raiders game too a few drinks later lol

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think you're both right. I think we overachieved last year and won a bunch of 1 score games, and this year we are seeing how many deficiencies we have (wide receivers, linebackers, depth/injury woes that happen) and how we need our coaching staff and players (even Baker) to be able to turn on a dime and deviate from a gameplan when it's broken and execute at a high level.

They made us move off of ours...we haven't come close to doing the same on either side of the ball.

Doesn't even seem like we're trying to, especially on defense.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think you're both right. I think we overachieved last year and won a bunch of 1 score games, and this year we are seeing how many deficiencies we have (wide receivers, linebackers, depth/injury woes that happen) and how we need our coaching staff and players (even Baker) to be able to turn on a dime and deviate from a gameplan when it's broken and execute at a high level.

They made us move off of ours...we haven't come close to doing the same on either side of the ball.

I mean, sure, but you don’t just blow up a roster at 4-4, that’s absolutely victim of the moment fan lunacy.

This is a .500 team, sure, but you continue to learn as a team and coaching staff and build upon this base moving forward.