Week 10 GDT (SNF): Chiefs (5-4) at Raiders (5-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

KC sucks but from what we saw Sunday the Raiders just may as well. Baste taste after yesterdays game. Gave up under 250 yards and still lost. Don’t win this game and the oh the second half collapse is starting talks will happen. Big game mentally for this team. 

Also I hope the Raiders show some class and take a moment of silence before the game for the woman that passed away.  

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

KC sucks but from what we saw Sunday the Raiders just may as well. Baste taste after yesterdays game. Gave up under 250 yards and still lost. Don’t win this game and the oh the second half collapse is starting talks will happen. Big game mentally for this team. 

Also I hope the Raiders show some class and take a moment of silence before the game for the woman that passed away.  

In a nutshell this game is going to come down to who actually shows up. It can go either way

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Pretty insane that a win puts us in 1st and a loss puts us in last most likely.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I think the Raiders get smashed. I don't know why. It's just a feeling I have about this game. Hope I'm wrong though.

Yea I’m starting to lose confidence in the offense and carr. Also I see kc gaining confidence and I think we’ll see the best they have to offer. 

Hopefully D Jax can breathe some life into the team. Hopefully maybe mariota can help out our redzone issues. Hopefully our defense stays motivated