Week 10 GDT (SNF): Chiefs (5-4) at Raiders (5-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

If there’s anyone you cover it should be them. It’s not a talent problem. it’s either a game plan problem or lack of understanding of the gameplan problem. Nothing else makes sense

Lack of talent, discipline or lack of understanding assignments.  No way that play was designed to let Hill run wide open in the back of the end zone.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

@Frankie2GunzThat’s what I mean by bad game plan. there should never be a scenario where leavitt is covering Kelce

Having Leavitt on the field is exactly what I am referring to when I say we lack talent.  Leavitt is a bum and only makes the roster of a team like the Raiders that has little talent...

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Lack of talent, discipline or lack of understanding assignments.  No way that play was designed to let Hill run wide open in the back of the end zone.  

That’s what I’m saying: there’s no way you’re thinking to yourself “if Kelce runs to the spot we’re going to cover him with leavitt”

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

All of the above. 

We're starting a bunch of guys who were free agents for a reason. 

Our discipline is always bipolar. 

They don't understand the gameplan.

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Having Leavitt on the field is exactly what I am referring to when I say we lack talent.  Leavitt is a bum...

thats not lack of talent.. thats them preferring him to rookie. 

Its not a lack of talent. we have talent this year.

• Like 1