Week 10 GDT (SNF): Chiefs (5-4) at Raiders (5-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Leatherwood sucks. Parker sucks. DJax sucks. Jacobs sucks. Yes, he sucks. He's not a RB1. Our D-line sucks. Abram sucks. We play nobodies all over. 

This is a dumpster fire. I want a refund.

I don’t know about all that. Let’s not do the overreact thing. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

An excellent summary of Bum ARSE Carr Career, EMBARASSING. 

lol his fault? he just threw perfect pass to edwards, then to djack.. djack fumbled game away and defense made 0 stops.

crazy if you blame Carr

• Like 2

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I don’t know about all that. Let’s not do the overreact thing. 

Naw, it's apparent. 

Our run D is absolutely atrocious. Pressure is non-existent against decent lines. 

Our starting lineup is practically a who's who of who failed elsewhere, outside of 2 or 3 guys. We have zero depth behind what few capable starters we even have, and most of them were plucked from someone else's scrap heap. 

• Like 1

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

Chiefs are as vulnerable as I've seen them with Mahomes and they will still easily win the division.

Boo to us and the rest of afc west. Trash. 

really thought Itd be SD  1st us 2nd before season

Just now, roi34 said:

lol his fault? he just threw perfect pass to edwards, then to djack.. djack fumbled game away and defense made 0 stops.

crazy if you blame Carr

He's just trying to bait people into an argument.  Anyone who watched that game and blames Carr is about as clueless as one can be.  

He had Carr as his sig a few weeks ago and was trying to convince me that Ruggs will be replaced by DJax based on his "stats".  He also was saying KJ Wright was our saving grace at LB because some players raked him on some list after last season.  Both absolute trash players that he thinks are difference makers LOL 

I couldn't make this trash up if I tried....

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Naw, it's apparent. 

Our run D is absolutely atrocious. Pressure is non-existent against decent lines. 

Our starting lineup is practically a who's who of who failed elsewhere, outside of 2 or 3 guys. We have zero depth behind what few capable starters we even have, and most of them were plucked from someone else's scrap heap. 

I’m talking about the D line

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Why would a gm and coach go around the same circle again. How many coaches and gms have done this build a bad team around carr thing. Get a respectable gm amd coach and don't force them to keep carr. Let them move on. 

You do realize that this is a three win team based on talent with a Tua, Mayfield, Goff, Fields etc. type of bum QB correct?  

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You do realize that this is a three win team based on talent with a Tua, Mayfield, Goff, Fields etc. type of bum QB correct?  

Fine. Let us be that. Im ready for the complete melt down amd hopefully be able to draft some real difference makers. This 6 to 9 win season crap is as old as can be. 

Carr may not be the problem, but that also doesn't mean he's part of the solution. He's a good and fine player but it's probably in our best interest and his if this is his last season here. We've tried to build around him and failed. Not his fault. 

This team is going nowhere. I'm sick of watching this boring team get out to solid starts and predictably collapse year after year. Do the rebuild right and clean house. Let Carr go try to be Matt Stafford on another team (he's not as good) and let us be the Lions next year.