Week 10 GDT (SNF): Chiefs (5-4) at Raiders (5-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

13 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Carr may not be the problem, but that also doesn't mean he's part of the solution. He's a good and fine player but it's probably in our best interest and his if this is his last season here. We've tried to build around him and failed. Not his fault. 

This team is going nowhere. I'm sick of watching this boring team get out to solid starts and predictably collapse year after year. Do the rebuild right and clean house. Let Carr go try to be Matt Stafford on another team (he's not as good) and let us be the Lions next year. 

Don't think we'll be lions bad, I'm sure carr would do well elsewhere. He has gone through so much here. I also hope we win 10 games and make playoffs still

• Like 1

GG guys

I felt you missed a trick on Kelce. Teams have been lighting him up early in his route all season and he’s looked off and unable to get open. Your defense gave him an arm chair ride and Pat leaned on him early to get his mojo going. Too soft on defense. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I thought Carr played fine. Let’s see how the season plays out. If we don’t make the playoffs, I’d let him play out his contract while exploring other options. We’re gonna have a new coach anyways. Let them make the decision.

I'd trade him.  Get value after his best season

Edited by Totty

8 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I thought Carr played fine. Let’s see how the season plays out. If we don’t make the playoffs, I’d let him play out his contract while exploring other options. We’re gonna have a new coach anyways. Let them make the decision.

Carr was chuckin Hail Mary’s in the third qtr. if was like “show me you give up without telling me you give up”. Defense tried but with our offense only putting one td in the first half can’t compete like that esp vs chiefs

53 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

@Frankie2Gunz Apologies brother. You were 100% correct on this. Lack of talent showed up in a big moment. Completely exposed on talent and coaching. 

It pains me as a fan to have to see this year after year.  All I want is for us to win games, nail draft picks and attract top free agents.  Instead we are always losing, can't draft and quality FA's want nothing to do with this organization.  

Mark Davis should be ashamed and Mayock needs to to hit the road.  It sucks to say this but we are in need of another overhaul with a few players that we can keep.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It pains me as a fan to have to see this year after year.  All I want is for us to win games, nail draft picks and attract top free agents.  Instead we are always losing, can't draft and quality FA's want nothing to do with this organization.  

Mark Davis should be ashamed and Mayock needs to to hit the road.  It sucks to say this but we are in need of another overhaul with a few players that we can keep.  

Same. Amazing how utterly inept this organization is in the draft. It's been a mess for 2 decades now. Can't build a team whiffing on 95% of your draft picks. 

Problem is (seeing as Davis is not going anywhere) who do you hire to right this thing? Who do you like for that and can Davis even attract the level of GM this franchise needs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Carr was chuckin Hail Mary’s in the third qtr. if was like “show me you give up without telling me you give up”. Defense tried but with our offense only putting one td in the first half can’t compete like that esp vs chiefs

No.....

They didn't. To even call what we did yesterday"defense" is a bad joke. 

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

abrams was targeted 9 times, gave up 9 catches, 2 TDs and 120 yards, and you say he tried. 

Carr hits Jackson deep to get us within 3, and Djax fumbles on a stupid play, and Carr is just chucking it blind. . .

• Like 1