Week 10 GDT (SNF): Chiefs (5-4) at Raiders (5-3)

NYRaider

Who ya got  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Raiders
    • Chiefs

If you look at my Game by Game Prediction thread, this is the game I predicted our defense to start falling apart. I had us with a Top 10 Defense the first half of the year, A Bottom 10 Defense the second half (9 games) finishing 22nd overall. 

Why? We have had the easiest QB schedule in the history of the NFL through 8 games. The only legitimate QB we have played all season is Justin Herbert. We also have not played a Good QB + Speed WR combo until now. 

I hope I’m wrong, and I very well could be. Absolutely. 

If our Defense shows up this game, they are a legit good defense and for real. I’ve said on numerous occasions this unit is much better than last year, but I have not crowned them as “good” or “above average” due to the pathetically easy schedule. If they ball out today, they are a good defense. No question. 

Edited by BayRaider

40 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If you look at my Game by Game Prediction thread, this is the game I predicted our defense to start falling apart. I had us with a Top 10 Defense the first half of the year, A Bottom 10 Defense the second half (9 games) finishing 22nd overall. 

Why? We have had the easiest QB schedule in the history of the NFL through 8 games. The only legitimate QB we have played all season is Justin Herbert. We also have not played a Good QB + Speed WR combo until now. 

I hope I’m wrong, and I very well could be. Absolutely. 

If our Defense shows up this game, they are a legit good defense and for real. I’ve said on numerous occasions this unit is much better than last year, but I have not crowned them as “good” or “above average” due to the pathetically easy schedule. If they ball out today, they are a good defense. No question. 

While true, whoever's behind center hasn't influenced the amount of pressure we've been able to bring. This should stay constant. And mahomes hasn't been his normal elite self while under constant pressure this year. Hopefully it makes the difference

• Like 1