MNF: CHI @ PIT

Sad People

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bears
    • Steelrs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2021 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:
4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I feel bad for Bears fans. At least y'all have a good Bulls team now though.

And White Sox.

True and the Cubs finally won a WS. Blackhawks have won titles semi recently. But, man the Bears have been brutal for a while and its not gonna get better till they probably have some turnover. Hopefully Fields can be the answer cause I'm not sure how many other franchises have such a horrible list of 'franchise QBs'.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

Let's recap how bad Nagy is as a play-caller:

-When CHI actually has a chance to drive after the PA to Kmet, Nagy calls a naked bootleg for Fields - that leaves TJ Watt uncovered and Fields with his back turned to Watt for his first 5 steps.   So he's dead in the water when he turns around.  Literally kills that drive and loses 3 pts.

-Against one of the best run D's and sieve pass D's, CHI has consistently called run on 1st down.    And then thrown in some wildcat, just to make it clearer they are going to run.

-With 1st and goal at the 10, Nagy first calls a run, because Fields sure as **** doesn't need 3 chances to try and actually find an open WR.   Then they call A-Rob and Graham on the same side, making it easy for PIT to double A-Rob.   OK, close play, but it fails.   So what does Nagy do on 3rd down?  He just moves Graham and A-Rob to the other side.  All static motion, no motion, no trying to stack / move A-Rob around.   And Fields has no chance with Graham on the 3rd down throw.

Now Fields has made rookie mistakes - but this ALL begins with how basic, elementary, unoriginal and plain awful of a playcaller Nagy is.    It's beyond ridiculously bad.   Don't get me wrong, Fields is nowhere close to be ready to succeed - but Nagy is literally giving that O ZERO chance to maximize their pts off the opps they get.   Man, I thought Adam Gase was bad.

I haven't backed either team in the game, because I didn't want to have to depend on either team.....but man, this is painful to watch.  Feel genuinely bad for Bears fans and A-Rob fantasy owners.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 4

Just now, BlaqOptic said:
15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I feel bad for Bears fans. At least y'all have a good Bulls team now though.

But our 6ers are still better!

Have you never been to the Basketball forum before? I'm a Lakers fan lol.

Sixers have really impressed me this season though. Simmons is out doing whatever it is he's doing. Embiid hasn't looked like his usual self to start the year. Harris has missed games. Now they have Thybulle out too. Yet the team keeps winning and playing good basketball. If Philly can get the right piece or pieces in a Simmons trade they are gonna be really really tough assuming Embiid stays healthy. Unfortunately like with Anthony Davis I don't think I can ever be fully sure that is gonna happen.