Trade deadline targets

Johnny Nix

12 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

They honestly should trade him for something. Don’t see him being brought back. 

I keep hoping I see “Bengals trade for Cordy Glenn”

then we could slide Boling to C and Ogbeuhi to LG

Doubt Hill gets moved still.  If we get Glenn, we should probably start him at RT.  Doesn't fix our Center issues though...

I know it's too late now, but i would have been shopping J Hill, McCarron and Darqueze Dennard. 

Dennard would have commanded a nice payback, not just not some throwaway 6th rounder.  He has another year left on his deal, he's playing well, and it would clear up the space on the roster to play WJ3 full time, get Shaw more PT and possible Russell.

I know it's kind of nice to have him as a backup, but if they could have grabbed a tackle from somewhere that would be more valuable than an expendable corner.

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Apparently Bengals sent wrong document to NFL office with only their signature not the Browns. For some reason this sounds more believable to me than the Browns messing it up. Unbelievable 

Again, this is what happens when two incompetent organizations try to do a deal with each other...

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

Again, this is what happens when two incompetent organizations try to do a deal with each other...

How are the Bengals gonna explain this one to the fan base if they were indeed the ones at fault. I think your gonna have a lot of pissed off fans, then you will have your delusional fans that still think McCarron is our QB of the future and glad it didn’t go through 

Archived