Trade deadline targets

Johnny Nix

Who are some players you would love to add? What would you realistically give up to get them? What players do we have that are expendable (sans Jeremy Hill)

I would give up a 3rd, maybe a 2nd for Cordy Glenn or Duane Brown honestly only if we could reach a long term deal

I heard a good trade proposal but unfortunately we're the Bengals.  3-way trade, McCarron to the Jags, Cody Glenn to Bengals, 2nd round pick to the Bills.  But...we'll hold onto Dennard and McCarron, lose both in FA for some comp picks (which we'll think will be 2 3rds, but in reality one will end up being a 4th).  sigh...

Pats did it right. They knew that they weren't going to go to Garappolo, so they traded him and got decent value. If they make that decision sooner,  they get a better pick, but caution was smart since Brady is close to the end, regardless what he says.

Anyway, point is that we should either trade McCarron or start him.

1 hour ago, Beck Bristow said:

Pats did it right. They knew that they weren't going to go to Garappolo, so they traded him and got decent value. If they make that decision sooner,  they get a better pick, but caution was smart since Brady is close to the end, regardless what he says.

Anyway, point is that we should either trade McCarron or start him.

I won't be shocked if Garappolo goes back to the Pats in free agency at some point anyway

16 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

There must be something seriously wrong with Mangold if he hasn’t gotten a call by now in this current oline deficient league 

I heard on the local radio (Columbus) Bobby Carpenter said he had been talking to Nick recently and whatever injury he had (lower leg I think) didn't heal like he had hoped and he just can't do it anymore.. I think it's safe to say he is probably done for good. He is almost like 34 I think..

Archived