Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

Trade deadline targets

12 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

They honestly should trade him for something. Don’t see him being brought back. 

I keep hoping I see “Bengals trade for Cordy Glenn”

then we could slide Boling to C and Ogbeuhi to LG

Doubt Hill gets moved still.  If we get Glenn, we should probably start him at RT.  Doesn't fix our Center issues though...

51 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Hmmmmmmmm....

What is the context here?  Surely the Bengals won't move the best RB on their roster, their starting RB?  Right?

Just now, theJ said:

What is the context here?  Surely the Bengals won't move the best RB on their roster, their starting RB?  Right?

I think the context is that Jeremy Hill likes to troll...

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

I think the context is that Jeremy Hill likes to troll...

I knew i didn't like him for a reason

We need to hold firm on our asking price for Jeremy Hill.  No less than a family size bag of Doritos Munchies AND a full 12 pack of Pepsi Throwback.  None of this snack size bag and 2 liter of Diet K

91dPlfAWDwL._SY550_.jpg

I know it's too late now, but i would have been shopping J Hill, McCarron and Darqueze Dennard. 

Dennard would have commanded a nice payback, not just not some throwaway 6th rounder.  He has another year left on his deal, he's playing well, and it would clear up the space on the roster to play WJ3 full time, get Shaw more PT and possible Russell.

I know it's kind of nice to have him as a backup, but if they could have grabbed a tackle from somewhere that would be more valuable than an expendable corner.

So...the Bengals approved the trade at 3:55pm but the Browns did not.  This is what happens when two incompetent franchises work on a deal...

Apparently Bengals sent wrong document to NFL office with only their signature not the Browns. For some reason this sounds more believable to me than the Browns messing it up. Unbelievable 

Edited by johndeere1707

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

Apparently Bengals sent wrong document to NFL office with only their signature not the Browns. For some reason this sounds more believable to me than the Browns messing it up. Unbelievable 

Again, this is what happens when two incompetent organizations try to do a deal with each other...

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

Again, this is what happens when two incompetent organizations try to do a deal with each other...

How are the Bengals gonna explain this one to the fan base if they were indeed the ones at fault. I think your gonna have a lot of pissed off fans, then you will have your delusional fans that still think McCarron is our QB of the future and glad it didn’t go through