Week 10 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I wouldn't bet on him getting too many carries. Remember, Jeff Wilson is ahead of him on the depth chart. 

It'll probably be like the Arizona game when Mitchell came back and he had 1 carry for 7 yards. A guy can dream though, and I'm saying this as a guy that has Elijah Mitchell on his fantasy team. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

If Wilson is 100% healthy, that's the way it should be. 

Yeah, honestly you can run some on this defense and I expect a whole a lot of that before Shanny tries to get the passing game going. Mitchell/Wilson are going to be very busy...until the drives are ended with drops or INTs or fumbles or penalties...because trust me, they will happen lol.

It looks like Ambry Thomas has surpassed Lenoir now and is higher than him on the depth chart. Thomas always had the more potential but it was going to take him some time with not playing last season and adjusting to a new system. Hope he gets time this week even though he very well may look bad vs these WRs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

EDIT: You know what, nevermind. :)

Enjoy the game folks. 

Lol you quote me and then edit it out? 

Just say what you meant to say lol it's all good, we are all just here to talk niners ball. 

I encourage people to share their opinions. People tell me my tone over emails makes me seem like an *** but I assure you it's all good lol 

GO NINERS 

1 hour ago, Forge said:
2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

How does this team win Monday? Like that's a legit question. 

We realize that the real treasure of the season was the friends we made along the way 

@Dome niners need one of those moral victories I've been hearing about since we can't get any real wins 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

Lol you quote me and then edit it out? 

Just say what you meant to say lol it's all good, we are all just here to talk niners ball. 

I encourage people to share their opinions. People tell me my tone over emails makes me seem like an *** but I assure you it's all good lol 

GO NINERS 

No I didn't quote you. My comment was something else, but starting to move more towards gatekeeping fandom territory. There is a lot of doom and gloom in 49ers tribe right now, and just focusing on the negativity. But at the end of the day, people can have whatever kind of relationship with sports they want to. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe