Week 10 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

If they had made that choice, I wouldn't have been super thrilled with the idea of ostensibly trading Kaep + 2 OA for Cousins at the time, though ultimately I will admit that Cousins would be worth that trade. 

Cousins is not elite but will give you top 10 level seasons on a consistent basis. Would have damn sure been better to get Cousins than Solly at #2 lol. 

• Like 4

So I was listening to the Barrows/Lombardi podcast, and Barrows said the defense is down 6 starters and I damn near spit out my drink. I was like is that really true? Then I figured he was going off of last week and it was accurate: Verrett, Ward, Tartt, Kinlaw, Greenlaw and Ford. Yep, it is true...it is DAMN true lol. 

Say what you want about Armstead, but that man has been sort of an ironman as of late. Got to respect it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Very funny given the start of his career. 

Going on four years of not missing a game...(knock on wood)

Rocky start to his career but he's been very reliable since then.

If Jimmie Ward plays tonight, we will have a slight chance to pull it off...He's that damn good and important, especially matching up against Kupp. If not? Rams by 30+!

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Going on four years of not missing a game...(knock on wood)

Rocky start to his career but he's been very reliable since then.

If Jimmie Ward plays tonight, we will have a slight chance to pull it off...He's that damn good and important, especially matching up against Kupp. If not? Rams by 30+!

Yea I have seen 2 ppl now mention Ward on Kupp. Isn’t Kupp normally in the slot, so wouldn’t we place Williams on him? 🤷🏻‍♂️

19 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Yea I have seen 2 ppl now mention Ward on Kupp. Isn’t Kupp normally in the slot, so wouldn’t we place Williams on him? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Williams will see Kupp more in the slot.

Ward can come up on 3rd downs and match up with Kupp and obviously his value in preventing the deep ball. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Um, you do know his replacement is Dontae Johnson right????????? 

It's not the same for me. Dontae Johnson is more sadness. 

Dre Kirkpatrick is getting straight up trucked by 5'9" Eno Benjamin and running into wide receivers mid air and falling down which I just find hilarious. 

• Like 2