Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

On 11/10/2021 at 8:23 PM, Blackstar12 said:

Nick Young Reaction GIF

Cee Dee is an immature clown who can't dress himself on uniform violation number 3 or 4 so the fines escalate each time.

We all know its crap but the NFL is treating Rodgers' 10+ examples of mask violations as 1 violation that he was caught for so he got the entry level fine.

This is following the CBA agreed to by the NFL and NFLPA regulating fines. (the fine limit, not making the 10 equal 1)

If Rodgers does it again they will probably treat him like the Patriots.

Chris Simms is clueless as always.

23 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Cee Dee is an immature clown who can't dress himself on uniform violation number 3 or 4 so the fines escalate each time.

We all know its crap but the NFL is treating Rodgers' 10+ examples of mask violations as 1 violation that he was caught for so he got the entry level fine.

This is following the CBA agreed to by the NFL and NFLPA regulating fines. (the fine limit, not making the 10 equal 1)

If Rodgers does it again they will probably treat him like the Patriots.

Chris Simms is clueless as always.

Well then let's hope by the third or fourth time that Rodgers lies about his immunization status and pretends to be vaccinated, the league will be fining him over 20k.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Well then let's hope by the third or fourth time that Rodgers lies about his immunization status and pretends to be vaccinated, the league will be fining him over 20k.

I myself would have thrown him out of the league but Chris Simms claiming to not understand the way the NFL and NFLPA work with the CBA is dishonesty or stupidity.

I’m getting the feeling Rodgers is going to have the game of his life Sunday. Chance to stick it to the media. Love just got embarrassed so a chance to kinda be like look what you idiots did. Crappy Seattle team but Wilson back and they’re off a bye so will probably create enough offense to keep pressure on them to keep scoring. Bakhtiari might be back.

21 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

So the whole Diggs DPOY propaganda is over right? 

Is there another defensive player who has been the difference in 3 of their teams wins so far?

JC Jackson has 5 picks in games his team won by 41, 19, and 18.

Garrett's big game was in a 20 point win. (and people may not vote for helmet thug)

You could make the case that Byard was the difference in 2 close games.

I guess TJ Watt is right there with Diggs. He missed a game though and the D was still pretty good (field position and bad offense lost them that game)

Yeah, he's still in the mix at the top.

I don't tend to exaggerate the performance of Cowboys but I can see he's been outstanding this year.

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Uh, shame on them for recording his lie?

Doesn’t matter whether he’s right or wrong. He’s still going to want to stick it to them.

Me personally I don’t think he owes it to the media to be honest with them. But whether he’s right or wrong I’m pretty sure he still considers them the enemy.

• Like 1