Week 10 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Just now, squire12 said:

He is off to a good start.  Helps being with a .... competent organization.

Agreed.. he clearly landed in the most advantageous spot

I still don't know if I see any sort of star potential with him.. but there's zero doubt you can win games or even a championship with a guy like him in the right scheme/team

Just now, squire12 said:

He is off to a good start.  Helps being with a .... competent organization.

100%. Can't undersell the value of this. 

I haven't really changed my opinion on him, but even if you thought he was a Chad Pennington (pre arm of an 8 year old) type going into the draft those guys aren't easy to find. And he could certainly be more than that, but I think that will take a long time to discover. 

Just now, Forge said:

100%. Can't undersell the value of this. 

I haven't really changed my opinion on him, but even if you thought he was a Chad Pennington (pre arm of an 8 year old) type going into the draft those guys aren't easy to find. And he could certainly be more than that, but I think that will take a long time to discover. 

Did you miss the obvious part of that ....quoting you??

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I genuinely want the Browns to be successful, and I genuinely hope they don't majorly screw up long term by committing to the man

Someone is going to...and I'm sure it will be the Browns. But that organization isn't run by stooges any more...I think that they may find a contract structure that at least works for now so they don't force themselves into a situation where they have to have a worse QB than Baker because they cut ties with him without a plan.