Which QB would you draft in the 2nd?

LionArkie

Draft which qb with Lions 2nd round pick  

10 members have voted

1. 1. QB Selection

• Sam Howell - North Carolina
    • Kenny Pickett - Pitt
    • Malik Willis - Liberty - (I know he prob won't be here)
    • Carson Strong - Nevada
    • Desmond Ridder - Cincinnati
    • Someone else not on list

On 11/12/2021 at 2:09 PM, Just Want A Title said:

Kenny Pickett will probably not be available in the 2d round or even with the pick we get from the Rams.  Malik Willis might be available later then people think unless he has a huge Senior Bowl.

Pickett reminds me of the QB on our team now.  Honestly I don’t think I like any of the QBs in this class before our 3rd round pick.  And that’s after just watching Goff put up 114 passing yards in 5 quarters...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Millenhater said:

Pickett reminds me of the QB on our team now.  Honestly I don’t think I like any of the QBs in this class before our 3rd round pick.  And that’s after just watching Goff put up 114 passing yards in 5 quarters...

I don't think most believe there is one before the 3rd. However if you HAD to, which one would make you vomit the least?

1 hour ago, Rockcity2 said:

I wouldn't take any qb with our first 3 picks. But I would grab two later rd ones...

I'm kind of wondering if level of competition matters much? We are seeing the gap closed more and more in college football. I'm not saying its not something to be considered, but I wonder how much it plays into the end result? Anyways, thanks for the feedback.  Its interesting to see what people think on the better qb prospects in this years draft.

26 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Not into it. Rather attempt a move for Tua or just stand pat and draft a really late round guy in the 4th/5th rounds.

Tua?? Really? Don't wanna judge but at least I know who not to listen to in arguments lollllll. I wouldnt take Tua unless he came for a 7th rd pick lmao.

48 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

How would you guys feel about Philip Rivers coming out of retirement and joining the Lions? 

I wouldn't feel good about it. HIs arm is toast and he wouldn't be cheap. Indy tried it as a stopgap to remain competitive and try to make the Playoffs. Detroit's roster isn't in that position. I also don't think Rivers would have any interest.