Jimmy Garoppolo traded to Niners

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, jarren said:

Great trade for the 49ers. Jimmy G is a really nice fit in Shannys offense. This years QB class isnt that impressive and only giving up a 2nd is a no brainer. 

True that the upcoming class isn't living up to expectations. I wonder what the 49ers are going to do now with their first pick, which is going to probably be the first or second overall. Do they go Barkley? Or maybe trade down. 

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

Have u even watched fournette? Hes got some pretty good hands for a rb who was said not to be a pass-catcher.  As for the oline ummm have u watched cam Robinson(hes the real deal) and Linder was a top 10 center last year.  The other 3 are average.  You talk like the jags dont have weapons but they do. Hurns, lee, westbrook are legit at least number 2 wrs. 

Compared to what he has now, that offense would be a downgrade.  The defense would obviously be better, but Kirk is a guy who loves putting up stats, so I'm not sure how much being part of a run-dominant, elite defensive team would appeal to him, tbh.

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

True that the upcoming class isn't living up to expectations. I wonder what the 49ers are going to do now with their first pick, which is going to probably be the first or second overall. Do they go Barkley? Or maybe trade down. 

Given the 49ers forgot how to run the ball, I would say Barkley might be a wasted pick

Just now, PapaShogun said:

I cant see Shanny taking a RB that high. I think a trade down to recoup some picks would make the most sense. From an outside perspective it seems like you guys have alot of holes on that roster. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Trade down, I think.  Both Shanahan and his daddy pride themselves on finding late-round RB gems.  I don't think Shanny would waste a 1st overall pick on one, no matter how good.

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Compared to what he has now, that offense would be a downgrade.  The defense would obviously be better, but Kirk is a guy who loves putting up stats, so I'm not sure how much being part of a run-dominant, elite defensive team would appeal to him, tbh.

I think hed be fine with winning some rings tbh.  Ftw marrone seems flexible with ground and pound and with a more balenced offense. 

Marrone is running run heavy to minimize Blake's bad. 

Just now, SammyBradwater said:

So, Brady is at an age where he could fall off a cliff ANY moment, and the Patriots spent the year trading away both of their promising young backup QBs?

The Patriots spent the year inflating his value so they could do precisely this.  He's not a franchise QB and they know it.

Archived