WEEK 10: 5-4 Denver Broncos vs 3-6 Philly Eagles - Sunday November 14th @ 2:25pm MST

Dbrog24

7 minutes ago, jolly red giant said:

It's a topsy-turvy season all around - no clear front-runner for anything. Mac Jones and the Pats are emerging as the most consistent.

Yeah. I have a friend who’s a Pats fan and he was at the bar watching the morning games with us yesterday morning and said “I thought we’d win 4 or 5 games this year” and I scoffed and told him Belichick alone is worth 8 wins and then add all the FA talent they brought in and Mac Jones whos a perfect for the McD offense and you have a playoff team.

2 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Yeah. I have a friend who’s a Pats fan and he was at the bar watching the morning games with us yesterday morning and said “I thought we’d win 4 or 5 games this year” and I scoffed and told him Belichick alone is worth 8 wins and then add all the FA talent they brought in and Mac Jones whos a perfect for the McD offense and you have a playoff team.

NE is definitely the most consistent team, but rookie QBs still struggle come playoff time, so even if they're primed for a bright future, I'm still expecting them to struggle.

1 hour ago, broncos67 said:

NE is definitely the most consistent team, but rookie QBs still struggle come playoff time, so even if they're primed for a bright future, I'm still expecting them to struggle.

I don't know. Once again, NE has the best defense in the NFL and Jones is improving weekly. The next two games should tell us a lot. Right now after their thrashing of the Titans they look like the class of the AFC.

20 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I don't know. Once again, NE has the best defense in the NFL and Jones is improving weekly. The next two games should tell us a lot. Right now after their thrashing of the Titans they look like the class of the AFC.

They have 2 with the Bills, a bye, and the Colts, Jags and Dolphins. They look to be well on their way to the #1 seed. 

Bucs/Pats in the Super Bowl is very possible. 

1 hour ago, broncos67 said:

Mac Jones isn’t a typical rookie and he’s not in a typical situation for a rookie. I hate to say it, but another 15 years is the Pats being the class of the AFC is not unlikely. 

15 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

Mac Jones isn’t a typical rookie and he’s not in a typical situation for a rookie. I hate to say it, but another 15 years is the Pats being the class of the AFC is not unlikely. 

That's a fair point. But I still think it will be a bit of a challenge for him just as it was for Josh Allen in his first appearance.