7 Round 2022 NFL Mock Draft Updated (Post Combine)

Ozzy

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Thanks and I guess will do, surprised they are sold with Mekari as the center.  I suppose edge or CB is the need, Dean could be a nice pickup but is too similar to Queen so probably not him, maybe Ojabo because Macdonald obviously knows him, Daxton Hill could be in play also as a potential safety or corner type.  Ojabo might be the way to go even if he is hurt, he has some good upside and potential long term, could go Bonitto but the experience and familiarity with Ojabo by Macdonald might put him over.  

FWIW our #3-#5 CBs all left this offseason & we have virtually nothing behind Humphrey/Peters so I think if one of McDuffie/Stingley are there at 14 that could be the likely pick.

Same with EDGE and Jermaine Johnson, but i’m banking on him being gone at 14

Edited by Ray Reed

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

FWIW our #3-#5 CBs all left this offseason & we have virtually nothing behind Humphrey/Peters so I think if one of McDuffie/Stingley are there at 14 that could be the likely pick.

Same with EDGE and Jermaine Johnson

I have them getting Josh Jobe and Kalon Barnes in the 4th round right now I believe.  Jermaine Johnson should be long gone by that pick, and will be interesting what Macdonald thinks of Ojabo and Hill since he knows them so well and both could be available at that pick.  

• Like 1