Week 10: Eagles vs Broncos: I Guess Im Starting Another GDT Because You All Are Apathetic and Lazy

EaglesPeteC

10 hours ago, Danger said:

Meh. Our running game has been better since he went down frankly.

Nicky was giving the dude like 3 touches a game for like no good reason. If you don't honestly think Miles would be way more effective with the volume Jordan friggin Howard is getting I don't know what to tell you. 

10 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya think the correlation there is we have run the ball since he went down, not that losing Miles made it better.

Could be, but in general the offense seemed to realize it needed to do it because putting it in Jalen’s hands with the passing game for like 90-95% of things wasn’t do a damn thing.

I think we in the past have overrated Miles a scooch, but he still a solid back. If they gave him good touches he’d be able to do something.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Could be, but in general the offense seemed to realize it needed to do it because putting it in Jalen’s hands with the passing game for like 90-95% of things wasn’t do a damn thing.

I think we in the past have overrated Miles a scooch, but he still a solid back. If they gave him good touches he’d be able to do something.

Miles has the big play ability that the other backs on the roster don't have. It's hard for me to believe with that kind of volume, he wouldn't break at least 1 big play and that could have made a huge difference last week. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Nicky was giving the dude like 3 touches a game for like no good reason. If you don't honestly think Miles would be way more effective with the volume Jordan friggin Howard is getting I don't know what to tell you. 

The committee of Howard, Scott, and Gainwell just seems to be more well rounded and consistent than Miles is whenever the try to give him the bulkload of the carries.

57 minutes ago, Danger said:

The committee of Howard, Scott, and Gainwell just seems to be more well rounded and consistent than Miles is whenever the try to give him the bulkload of the carries.

I don't care about well rounded. Put the best RB on the field. And that's Miles, even if he's not great. Despite that committee being "more consistent", Miles still averaging more ypc than any of those 3 guys. They only seem more consistent because the play calling has been more consistent.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Danger said:

When did you ever see Sirianni give Miles the bulk load of the carries other then the 1st drive of Raiders game where he ran it down their throats? Then got hurt.

He's averaging almost 5yds a clip but only 9 carries a gm. 1/2 of those coming late in the 4th QTs to skew the stats IMO. Absolutely no reason not to feed Sanders. He should be treated like a poor mans Bryan Westbrook and given a minimum of 20 touches per gm. Whether all on the ground or a combo of both through the air. 

I'll take my chances like with Westy 100+ totals yds will occur if given 20 touches. Howard can still be the Goalline back. Scott/Gainwell gadget/passing. He'll put 2 on the field at the same time, one in the slot. All kinds of creativity can be had with these RB IMO. Just keep running the ball.

I’m not that confident in this game. No offense to Hurts, but going against a Fangio defense isn’t easy and I don’t trust Gannon at all right now. I swear to god if he makes it easy on Bridgewater to get the ball out quick against soft coverages and just do everything underneath like Herbert I will lose my mind, especially with both the Broncos starting tackles out. I have a lot more faith in Fangio making life tough on a still young QB. 

I don’t think the Broncos dominate us like they kinda did to Dallas last week, but I’m feeling a loss. Hope I’m wrong.

My prediction is we lose by a score of 24-20. I could also see us winning by a similar score too. It should be a somewhat close game.