Week 10: Eagles vs Broncos: I Guess Im Starting Another GDT Because You All Are Apathetic and Lazy

EaglesPeteC

NFL paridy is a funny thing.

Broncos absolutely embarrassed the Cowboys at Home last week only to turn around the very next week and lose at Home to the Eagles.

It's sad that it took Sirianni so long to fix his playcalling. The only two games where the Eagles legit had no chance of winning were the Raiders and Cowboys.  Every other game including the Chiefs easily could of been wins with proper play calling and limiting the penalties. 

Not suggesting everything is miraculously fixed but it seems a correction or 10 were made a few weeks back and it definetly shows.

Now 9 weeks with no flights. 🥃🍿🍿🍿

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Folesadelphia said:

Wait... Somebody here had a hair trigger to pronounce a draft pick a bust before there was even remotely enough evidence to support their claim? That's surprising. 

Do you have evidence to denounce my claim? Left the game with injury and gave up the sack to Dre'Mont Jones iirc. If I need evidence to support my opinion he will bust, then you need evidence to support him being worth the early 2nd we spent. All I see is your average OG that, granted, run blocks well, but will be inconsistent vs the rush. He's Larry Warford, but with medical red flags.

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

They are gonna keep getting worse.

I said it in the draft pick tracking thread, but our dreams of one of the blue chip prospects this year looks like its gonna die.

I think we still get a blue chip level player, depends how many they are this year. Last year it was 8-10. I see phins pick 8 at the highest. Not many teams are very bad this year. 

On 11/14/2021 at 8:52 PM, Jeezla said:

Do you have evidence to denounce my claim? Left the game with injury and gave up the sack to Dre'Mont Jones iirc. If I need evidence to support my opinion he will bust, then you need evidence to support him being worth the early 2nd we spent. All I see is your average OG that, granted, run blocks well, but will be inconsistent vs the rush. He's Larry Warford, but with medical red flags.

Did you miss the part where I said there is insufficient evidence to make any proclamations about him? I'm not the one making crazy claims. You are the one obligated to provide evidence when you make ridiculous claims about players. 

47 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Did you miss the part where I said there is insufficient evidence to make any proclamations about him? I'm not the one making crazy claims. You are the one obligated to provide evidence when you make ridiculous claims about players. 

Why is saying he will probably get hurt a ridiculous claim? Or is thinking he's not that good in pass protection totally ridiculous? Which of these claims is the crazy ridiculous one? Why do I need to provide proof of an opinion? We're only allowed to say someone might bust after they have actually busted? Even if I was saying the same things before we drafted them?

Edited by Jeezla

Imagine being jeezla and having so much hate in your heart that you are doing everything in your power to crush a guy a few games in his nfl career when he has been excellent in the run game, and gives up an occasional play in the pass game after not having any TC and preseason. Imagine

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine being jeezla and having so much hate in your heart that you are doing everything in your power to crush a guy a few games in his nfl career when he has been excellent in the run game, and gives up an occasional play in the pass game after not having any TC and preseason. Imagine

sounds a bit extreme. I said I think he would be an injury bust before we drafted him. Would be a bit weird to change that tune just a few games into his NFL career because the Eagles drafted him. And not sure saying he isn't that good at pass protection is "having so much hate in my heart" but ok. Sure.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, Jeezla said:

Why is saying he will probably get hurt a ridiculous claim? Or is thinking he's not that good in pass protection totally ridiculous? Which of these claims is the crazy ridiculous one? Why do I need to provide proof of an opinion? We're only allowed to say someone might bust after they have actually busted? Even if I was saying the same things before we drafted them?

There's a difference between saying a player might bust versus saying a player is a bust/will bust after playing half of his rookie season.