Week 10: Bills vs Jets

Bobby816

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I know this is going to sound weird possible but I’ll say it anyway. Wilson is the future of this team. So an awful White game makes announcing Wilson a lot easier for the staff now. Bc if he even played just ok, there would still be a qb competition. Now it should be an easy transition to Wilson. And we have an easier schedule coming up. Not saying we win a ton or even Wilson looks good. But it’s a good time to switch back to Wilson. And a bad game by white makes that move easier for the staff.

Now it’s on the staff to make the game simpler for Wilson than they did.

I'd bet Wilson could have played this week and we would have had similar results if given the start... Coaches had to throw White out there to quell any near future QB controversy. Fingers crossed Wilson looks good against the softer upcoming schedule. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheChad said:

I would like to amend my positives and say that despite losing 45-17, a 28 point differential, to one of the best teams in the league (I think?), we didn't even have the worst loss of the week.

How sad is it that we are rooting not to have the biggest point loss differential?  I hate this team. It is like being in an abusive relationship. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 6:35 PM, Big T said:

I'm 68 and remember the Joe Willy days, LOL

Don't laugh I go back even further, than you, these young guys on the board did not have to live thru the Heidi game or when Shula, plugged the drains and flooded the field the night before the AFL championship game in Miami. At least we can say we saw the game live when we won the SUPER Bowl. Thank god for JOE WILLEY. 

The jets right now have the worse D in NFL history. No one since 1970 has given up more points in 4 games than the Jets which is 175 points. How the heck can a D become the worse in NFL history with all those first round D players. Saleh is supposed to be this great D guy and he is the worse. Just think about this Adam Gase had a better D than him and Adam knows nothing about D or O. 

So in 4 games we gave up 175 points. Now look at what teams gave up ALL year in a 16 game season 

2000 Raves 165 points

1986 Bears 187 points

2000 Titans 191 points 

Lol that is just a stupid stat how bad this D is. I'm sorry but our first 4 picks have to be D. Mosley is the only guy I would keep on D.