Week 11 Prospect Talk

rackcs

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Allen is as special as special gets, man. He's 17 years old and has Derrick Henry's build with JT's vision. Hopefully NFL teams don't make the same mistake they did with JT and dock him for the non-receiving threat in our elementary passing game. 

I think JT really fell because he had 900+ college carries. For reference CEH had 370+, Swift at 440+. 

1 hour ago, grizmo78 said:

I think JT really fell because he had 900+ college carries. For reference CEH had 370+, Swift at 440+. 

Kind of goes to show that’s a stupid stat to follow when you’re talking a potential generational talent.

CEH was way over-drafted.

Edited by badgers0821

19 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

I think teams also assumed he was a straight line athlete only, and didn't have good hands. They thought he was Fournette with more carries instead of lighter Derrick Henry.

Edited by Jeezla

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think teams also assumed he was a straight line athlete only, and didn't have good hands. They thought he was Fournette with more carries instead of lighter Derrick Henry.

He ran his 3 cone faster than Dalvin Cook so I would have been ok with his agility. What's interesting about JTs combine is how fast he ran and his agility times were great but his "explosion" numbers were bad (broad jump and vertical). Overall, him dropping was definitely overthinking it. 

4 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Isn’t close to the caliber of player

Similar running style there. Didn't CMac set a few cfb records? Arguably most 1st rounders aren't that calibre.

This guy looks like he could be a solid nfl player but would be very surprised if he was a generational talent like cmac. Looking at the dudes mugshot they almost look like brothers?