Mission of Law's Top-25 Players in Baseball

mission27

The MoL is taking a temporary break but we will be back over the weekend with some more fine material.  In the meantime to tide you over, here are the 5 smuggest members of the Yankees rotation:

5.  JA Happ - Really nothing smug about him.  Maybe a bit of low key smugness that he’s stuck around as long as he has and being a Yankee means some smugness has likely rubbed off but I cant give him high marks in the smugness category. 

4. Paxton - He’s a CS with the potential to move up the list.  Mainly, he is lower because he has no longevity with the team and was previously a Mariner, which isn’t the smuggest thing you can be. 

3. Sevy - Has a lot to be smug about given his size and velocity.  His mom is also extremely attractive and looks younger than him, which is impressive.  However, he has had a few moments we’ve had to doubt his smugness where he choked.  A truly smug person would never choke. 

2. Tanaka - Masa is well known as one of the low key smugnest people there’s ever been.  He’s also the last great hope of Japan in more ways than one, which makes him smug.  And he has a very attractive wife which is something to be smug about.

1. CC Sabathia - The fact that he’s still alive yet alone still pitching in MLB given his morbid obesity and history of heart attacks is quite something and has only elevated his already legendary smugness.  I’d say one of the smuggest things he’s ever done is when he got himself ejected from a game for head hunting when he was like 1 IP away from a giant bonus.  CC is a smug **** and a gangster and for that we all love him.

15 hours ago, mission27 said:

1. CC Sabathia - The fact that he’s still alive yet alone still pitching in MLB given his morbid obesity and history of heart attacks is quite something and has only elevated his already legendary smugness.  I’d say one of the smuggest things he’s ever done is when he got himself ejected from a game for head hunting when he was like 1 IP away from a giant bonus.  CC is a smug **** and a gangster and for that we all love him.

When CC Sabathia was a Brewer, he rented a house out in the suburbs near a childhood friend of mine. In order to help convince him to stay, my friend's family brought him lasanga since his family was often away and didn't have that much time to cook.

Looking back on that, it's the most gangster **** ever. Imagine being so good at baseball someone brings you lasagna. What the ****.

Archived