Week 11: Packers @ Vikings - GB loses 34-31, falls to 8-3, and loses Elgton Jenkins :(

FAH1223

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

Have we not been missing some of these players for some time though and been ok. Every team has injuries. We have been ok so far. With that said I believe the poster was noting some of these may be resting banged up guys a bit more. Rested legs is a good thing. 

Yah ok.  That isn't what he said but whatever ... not that big of deal.

46 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Raise your hand if you thought Rashan Gary was going to have any chance to play this week after the injury on Sunday? 

He's listed as questionable! Amazing to say the least! 

He said he wanted to play and that it was a matter of whether/not he would be allowed to go with a brace....Obviously if further aggravation is possible, they would less likely allow for him to suit up.... 

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

I’m excited to see Winfree get more opportunity.

I still think it’s funny how many people thought Bakh might be ready week one. Lol.

it’ll be interesting to see Tipa. He’s very slight, but his teammates seem to love him.

rodgers needs to have a good game.

6 hours ago, n8ghee said:

I’m excited to see Winfree get more opportunity.

I still think it’s funny how many people thought Bakh might be ready week one. Lol.

it’ll be interesting to see Tipa. He’s very slight, but his teammates seem to love him.

rodgers needs to have a good game.

I watched Tipa’s interview, very humble and seems to be a good guy.  He says he’s up to 240 now and is trying to slowly add good weight.  I’m glad he gets his shot, his coach gave him a lot of praise for his technique and motor on pass rush, just needs some weight to keep the edge intact.  Hope he shows us some of what coach Smith has been preaching. 

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Glad to see Winfree get the call. Hope he's used.

He had a few flashes in preseason, far fewer when he got the call up early in the regular season. He seems like a physical guy for a WR.  Let’s see if he can eliminate the drops and if he has grown since the last time we saw him. I assume he’ll be heavy on ST usage, as well.

44 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So we know Mercilus is out which would mean Galeia is active. Does Hamilton mean no Gary tomorrow? 

Kind of seems like that to me. I admire him wanting to go with a brace, but we need the dude come playoff time. Hell we need all our guys to get on the health express.