The bad. The really bad. The terrible vs KC

BigD1123

20 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

A good watch for anyone willing to be objective. The OL sucked. They got beat inside on pretty much every shot play. Simpson has to go next year. Parker too.

You can't take shots if the OL is getting crushed. Edwards looks good. Done with Zay Jones. Just not impressive as anything more than a backup. Happy to start Jackson and maybe even give Tyron Johnson a few looks late in the season.

I have to agree with everything they said and that is why Carr is such a frustrating QB.  When he has good technique the passes can be beautiful and when he is decisive about running he can pick up good yardage.  One thing I noticed while watching this is the affect of Ruggs on Carr.  Carr had so many passes to Ruggs where he was throwing to him with anticipation.  I believe it was from his confidence in Ruggs' speed.  He does not have that with the current WRs.  This causes Carr to hold onto the ball longer on deep passes.  He could still throw it before the WR comes free but he chooses not to.  He needs to cut down on the bone-headed mistakes.  You can not blame Carr for all the Raiders issues because there are some serious issues on the o-line but we also know that Carr is not that MVP level QB that can overcome deficiencies and still carry his team.  He is what we thought he was.  A top 10-12 QB that struggles in the 2nd half of the season.

• Like 1