Jump to content

The bad. The really bad. The terrible vs KC


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

      Starting to believe the same myself…..

As well as members of every other team in the league. If you go into the general section for the game threads, find Seahawks fans talking about them against the Packers. Every team's fans think the refs are out to get them. Nothing we can do about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

The reason for concern is Olson's playcalling and Carr's attitude in the 2nd half. It was exactly what Olson is known for so there's no reason to think it will change. Carr looked like he has nothing left to give.

I agree with the Olsen part. I would like to see Carr in more of a Peyton Manning role where he is an on field O.C. that is dictating the game at the line of scrimmage.

We seem to have the most success when we speed up the tempo and force the D onto their heels. The continuous 1st and 10 power run plays completely kills that IMO 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:
45 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Offense was 1-5 on 3rd down first half and 1-9 for the game. defense would’ve had to pitch a shut out to keep us in the game. T.o.p. Was lopsided. 

defense tried but when you keep giving the ball back to pat he’s eventually gonna wake up

 

Our D made them punt once in the entire game. . . They did not play great. 

The bend but dont break kinda worked, but, they were a big problem in this game. As was Carr and the O. 
If you only force a team to punt once, very unlikely you win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

As well as members of every other team in the league. If you go into the general section for the game threads, find Seahawks fans talking about them against the Packers. Every team's fans think the refs are out to get them. Nothing we can do about it.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/01/raiders-nfl-officiating-bias/

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Right side...penalty side! Right side... penalty side! Maybe someday? I turned it off at halftime, could see where it was headed. As we all could. I’m so tired of losing to this team. Especially with where I live again now! SMH!

Me too. Couldn't stomach it for another half of ****ty football.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Eventually he was going to targeted extensively.

He's terrible. They could only hide him for so long. He's a safety that can't cover, time to move on from him. Putting him closer to the los is all well and good until OCs force him to cover as they did last night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

He's terrible. They could only hide him for so long. He's a safety that can't cover, time to move on from him. Putting him closer to the los is all well and good until OCs force him to cover as they did last night.

I wondering about this. Did Abram trick them into trusting him more. When the season started, we has 3 safeties in and Abram was at line of scrimmage. Now against the best qb and offensive mind we have seen this season he is playing all two deep safety assignments. Is it cause of injuries or did gus just have a brain fart.

I'm starting to think people are seeing the writing on the wall and are giving up. That was easily the worse game gus coached all year.  No adjustments at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

That's fine but it doesn't change what I've said though as it still holds true. Unfortunately Austin Boyd's article won't really change my mind either. NFL officials are good at their job but screw up. If there's truly been bias against the Raiders for many decades, as most like to claim, I don't think the league nor officials would've been able to keep this quiet over all this time and hundreds of officials. Not at all. Others may feel differently and that's fine. I just don't think it's possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Facyson allowed 6/8 103 2tds tall corner probably not a good matchup for the Small Chefs receiver core 

Probably a guy who was able to do well when the Dline was pressuring bad QBs. And exposed once he met a QB who could test him. There is a reason he was on the Chargers PS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's fine but it doesn't change what I've said though as it still holds true. Unfortunately Austin Boyd's article won't really change my mind either. NFL officials are good at their job but screw up. If there's truly been bias against the Raiders for many decades, as most like to claim, I don't think the league nor officials would've been able to keep this quiet over all this time and hundreds of officials. Not at all. Others may feel differently and that's fine. I just don't think it's possible.

Austin Boyd's article isn't all that interesting. The study is. I don't care to go any further on the subject either.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...