Week 10: LA Rams @ San Francisco 49ers_MNF Edition

BStanRamFan

6 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Raheem needs to go. This is pathetic. 

I can’t stand him. Take reeder out, replace him with Rapp. 

it took him till 6ish mins left in the game to move to a 4 man front to try and stop the run. His adjustments are complete Shi*. I’m tired of our players being out of position all the time 

• Like 1

Just now, Car_Ramrod said:

I can’t stand him. Take reeder out, replace him with Rapp. 

it took him till 6ish mins left in the game to move to a 4 man front to try and stop the run. His adjustments are complete Shi*. I’m tired of our players being out of position all the time 

At least we traded away our best awful backer. And at least we traded for von and got OBJ because we quite clearly didn’t need secondary help or run stopping help

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

At least we traded away our best awful backer. And at least we traded for von and got OBJ because we quite clearly didn’t need secondary help or run stopping help

Good points. The weakness of this team has always been at ILB. Sucks that we never address it. Von will help in run defense. Obj is basically a decoy for the time being.

Wish we just kept the offense out there. Ughhh

• Like 1

Nothing about this first half outside of that td drive to Higbee that I liked. I dont put those two ints on Stafford. Miscommunication to OBJ on the first one and the second one Higbee has to catch it. I think the Rams are chasing that pick 6 td and thats why they had that fake fg but if they were going to go for it they shouldve kept the offense on the field. The penalties are killing the Rams. Not to make excuses but I think the last two weeks of getting Von and OBJ has been distractions. No way you can be the least penalized team in then NFL and over the last two weeks shoot yourself in the foot over and over again with penalties. Im glad the Rams got Von and OBJ but I dont like the distractions of it. Hopefully after the BYE things will all settle down and the Rams can just focus on football. I dont like what I saw last week and I really dont like what Im seeing tonight. The defense is making it easy for the Niners to move the ball and the difference in the game is the pick 6 and the penalties. Same as was last week. Again at least this week its not on Stafford. Higbee has to catch that ball. Just sucks the Niners are once again winning after being bad all season long. 

I look for in the 2nd half the Rams defense to make stops and they need to force a takeaway and get some sacks. The offense has moved the football after those first two turnovers so thats a great thing. I really wish they wouldve gotten the fg bc if the game comes down to the Rams losing by 3pts then it will point back to them not kicking the fg. No second guess for me they shouldve took the points.

I just don’t get why I (or we) always fall for this. They’re the kings of getting the fans overly excited and then punching them in the stomach over and over and over until they have the worst feeling on earth. Every single year. I had absolutely no hope for this game and I was right. Kyle owns Mcvay and that’s that. The Rams will get destroyed by any team that gets physical. 

edit: OBJ and Von probably left the stadium at halftime lol what a great first impression we made for both 😂

Edited by MDY10

1 minute ago, Car_Ramrod said:

Big response by the defense, finally!
we need to put Ramsey on kittle for 3rd downs. Jimmy won’t know what to do.

But then Deebo will have 300 yards receiving on every other corner lol there’s no way to win other than getting to Jimmy G and stopping the run.