Week 11: Miami Dolphins (3-7) @ New York Jets (2-7)

TheKillerNacho

Week 11: MIA @ NYJ  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Zach Wilson
    • Mike White
    • Joe Flacco
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Salvon Ahmed
    • Michael Carter
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Will Fuller
    • Albert Wilson
    • Corey Davis
    • Jamison Crowder
    • Elijah Moore
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Adam Shaheen
    • Ryan Griffin
    • Jason Sanders
    • Matt Ammendola
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2021 at 06:00 PM

55 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Looks like Flacco is starting for the Jets. He always had good games against us in the past lol.

That is actually a good move by them, IMO.  Flacco is a statue back there, but he can probably diagnose a blitz much better than White can.

I know this is off topic but don’t think it needs its own thread. What happened to Hunter Long? I checked the Phins depth chart yesterday and he was nowhere’s to be found, coulda had Kendrick Green(starter), Spencer Brown(starter), Quinn Meinerz(starter), Trey Smith(starter), and that’s just the O-Line options. Worse pick in recent memory by far.

5 hours ago, Jdolphins18 said:

I know this is off topic but don’t think it needs its own thread. What happened to Hunter Long? I checked the Phins depth chart yesterday and he was nowhere’s to be found, coulda had Kendrick Green(starter), Spencer Brown(starter), Quinn Meinerz(starter), Trey Smith(starter), and that’s just the O-Line options. Worse pick in recent memory by far.

I was really hoping for Meinerz.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 3:37 AM, Jdolphins18 said:

I totally agree about the players we could've had, but I think Long is going to be a good NFL Player within the next 2 yrs.  I feel like the real problem is our GM and HC trying to be too Kooky with the draft.  It appears to me that the Long pick has been about replacing Gesicki next year since the reports have been that there has been No maneuvers by the FO to extend Gesicki or to even have serious discussions with his agent.

Philly just extended Goedert for 4 yrs $59 mil and $37.5 mil guaranteed.  Goedert and Gesicki were both 2nd round picks in the same draft class with very similar production and stats so far.  Gesicki will get more IMO, and that might be too much for our GM considering our other needs. 

I'm also amazed that nothing has been done to shake up this line. How do we keep trotting these same 5 out there when we know how awful they are? Bring someone else in or let someone else try. Seriously, is it going to get worse than it already is? I've seen a sports writer call us the worst offensive line he's seen since the 1987 holdout season. Dolphins Nation posted that this line has allowed the most pressures in PFF's 16 years taking stats. Davis, Jackson, and Eichenberg lead the league in pressures allowed. Again, how do we keep trotting this 5 out there? 

Edited by JourneymanQB13
Typo

4 minutes ago, Emerica said:

We run behind Jackson on 2nd down and can barely get back to line of scrimmage. Then the next play Jackson gets blown up on 3rd down and ends up on his butt. What an awful season from him

Again, I cannot understand how we continue to roll out this same group...if we are serious about being competitive we need to try something. Anything. You hate for a guy to "lose" his job. Ideally, a backup plays so well that he earns a chance to play. However, this group is historically bad. They've lost a chance to play. Let someone else have a chance.