Week 11: Miami Dolphins (3-7) @ New York Jets (2-7)

TheKillerNacho

Week 11: MIA @ NYJ  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Jets
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Zach Wilson
    • Mike White
    • Joe Flacco
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Salvon Ahmed
    • Michael Carter
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Will Fuller
    • Albert Wilson
    • Corey Davis
    • Jamison Crowder
    • Elijah Moore
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Adam Shaheen
    • Ryan Griffin
    • Jason Sanders
    • Matt Ammendola
    • Dolphins DST
    • Jets DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2021 at 06:00 PM

Flacco of all people made them play for the zero blitz. 

still the Jets always play us tough. Tua looked pretty good considering how bad the Oline is. Waddle is fantastic. Albert Wilson not as impressive this game but I can see how he has a spot. For Parker and fuller being out I like what this wr corp accomplished. 

plus the Bills got throttled thats not a bad week. 

Edited by Phinsesq

5 hours ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Maybe a new O-line coach would help. I have a hard time thinking coaching can salvage this front five. They're just not talented.

I have a hard time imagining a coach transforming Jesse Davis from a versatile backup to an everyday starter at RT. This is a poorly built group. 

Hunt should be the only starter returning to the lineup in 2022. Eichenberg I could take a flyer on. The rest are backups or cuts imo. 

The current backups we have shouldn't be rostered if they honestly cannot beat put the guys we have. 

Austin Jackson was a first round pick on just about every expert mock draft in 2020, and Robert Hunt was a first round pick on half of those mocks, and both have regressed from last season.  Eich is a rookie that should probably be a LG ( which is where he played his senior year at Norte Dame ) but was drafted in a desperate move to find a RT.  IMO it’s not a talent issue with the exception of Jesse Davis, who is better suited as a backup.  Our Offensive line plays like they aren’t prepared and that’s on the Coach.  The OLine wasn’t good last season, but it looks much worse this season.

16 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Austin Jackson was a first round pick on just about every expert mock draft in 2020, and Robert Hunt was a first round pick on half of those mocks, and both have regressed from last season.  Eich is a rookie that should probably be a LG ( which is where he played his senior year at Norte Dame ) but was drafted in a desperate move to find a RT.  IMO it’s not a talent issue with the exception of Jesse Davis, who is better suited as a backup.  Our Offensive line plays like they aren’t prepared and that’s on the Coach.  The OLine wasn’t good last season, but it looks much worse this season.

I agree that at this point it's more of a coaching issue. Jackson is probably an unfortunate bust regardless though.

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I agree that at this point it's more of a coaching issue. Jackson is probably an unfortunate bust regardless though.

I would like to see us go after Browns OL assistant Scott Peters as soon as the season ends.  OL Coach Bill Callahan has built a nasty OL in Cleveland so why not hire and promote his protege.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

I would like to see us go after Browns OL assistant Scott Peters as soon as the season ends.  OL Coach Bill Callahan has built a nasty OL in Cleveland so why not hire and promote his protege.

It’s hard to imagine anyone being worse.

• Like 1

I didn’t get to watch the game but I just finished the highlights and I gotta say, Tua seemed to look like he’s getting more comfortable even with our horrible o-line it seems like maybe the game is slowing down for him. He had nice footwork, stood tall and confident. Also there was a throw he made on a 3rd and 7 in the third quarter that to Waddle that really caught my attention. It made me think “now that’s an NFL QB throw” i hope he can continue to progress, this season is probably a wash but honestly I hope they show enough to at least keep the coaching staff in place, as a fan of this team fo many years I’ve been through so many rebuilds and turnovers and after last year I really thought this was gonna be the one that stuck for awhile.

• Like 1