State of the Browns report 11/15

10 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Speaking 

I am going with karlifus edge Purdue

Zach Harrison linebacker osu

Then trade up draft Pearce wr Cincinnati. 

Lsu has a safety that runs 4.32 but lost my research

For offensive coordinator I would get someone from the sean Payton tree

Defense coordinator let's just get somebody in house then makesure he blitzes.

Loop Waiting GIF

All of this makes sense

• Like 1

Baltimore game will determine the season.  Browns management is greatly concerned with the most important position QB. If We win and Baker is productive and consistent, then game on for the playoffs.  If we lose, then Keenum and or Mullins can show what they have and Baker goes for surgery. The key is Baker who despite injuries has not improved this year.  His inability to throw wide receivers open is the worst in the league.  His progressions are 1-2 instead of finding the right target.  He rarely calls audibles which to me translates he does not read the coverages properly.  Under pressure, his stats are WORST in the league which is most disturbing.  I am a homer and still believe in Baker and his arm but the facts mentioned above are keeping him from being a franchise QB,

6 hours ago, #32 said:

Baltimore game will determine the season.  Browns management is greatly concerned with the most important position QB. If We win and Baker is productive and consistent, then game on for the playoffs.  If we lose, then Keenum and or Mullins can show what they have and Baker goes for surgery. The key is Baker who despite injuries has not improved this year.  His inability to throw wide receivers open is the worst in the league.  His progressions are 1-2 instead of finding the right target.  He rarely calls audibles which to me translates he does not read the coverages properly.  Under pressure, his stats are WORST in the league which is most disturbing.  I am a homer and still believe in Baker and his arm but the facts mentioned above are keeping him from being a franchise QB,

??,,, WHAT O THE CHUBB RECEPTION HE WAS ON HIS 3RD LOOK

On 11/18/2021 at 4:51 PM, NudeTayne said:

All of this makes sense

1 of the things this draft does improves 3rd get of the field.

2nd point is that you could save 36 million enabling us to sign everyone we want long term

Totally surprised someone did not mention that.

• Like 1