Week 9 - Rams at Giants

RamRod

400874490.png?templateId=espn.com.share.

Really liking our chances to get 6-2 here and it's important we do so as the schedule only gets tougher. The Giants have an aging Eli Manning at QB, no threat of a running game, and a struggling offensive line. Their only real playmaker right now is Evan Engram. Now that our defense is finally clicking, they will shut them down.

I'll also be at this game and it will be the game that hopefully gets us over 5.5 wins. Lock my bet up for the season.

Back to football, this shouldn't be a tough game for us with our ability to dominate their O-line and make Eli uncomfortable. Giants defense is still legit and JJ will come to play. Hoping our special teams can come up with a score and we should handedly 31-10 

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'll also be at this game and it will be the game that hopefully gets us over 5.5 wins. Lock my bet up for the season.

Back to football, this shouldn't be a tough game for us with our ability to dominate their O-line and make Eli uncomfortable. Giants defense is still legit and JJ will come to play. Hoping our special teams can come up with a score and we should handedly 31-10 

if "JJ" is Janoris Jenkins, then good news is he's suspended for Sunday's game for violating team rules ;) 

http://nypost.com/2017/10/31/giants-suspend-janoris-jenkins-indefinitely/

1 minute ago, BillSabre said:

Sorry to come in with a fantasy question fellas but do you think Woods or Kupp has more value in PPR from here on out? Thanks for the help and enjoy the success moving forward. 

I'd go Woods based on current performance. He's seemingly more reliable catching the ball and Goff likes to target both of them. 

46 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Sorry to come in with a fantasy question fellas but do you think Woods or Kupp has more value in PPR from here on out? Thanks for the help and enjoy the success moving forward. 

I say Kupp because his targets are there plus Goff looks for him the most in the redzone. 

3 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I'm gonna say Kupp too. He's gonna be our guy who gets the most looks/receptions...just a matter of time untill it's a consistant thing.  I expect Kupp to "go off" 2nd half of the season adding a good 600-700 yds rec and 5 tds. I think our offense is gonna start clicking.....

38 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

I'm gonna say Kupp too. He's gonna be our guy who gets the most looks/receptions...just a matter of time untill it's a consistant thing.  I expect Kupp to "go off" 2nd half of the season adding a good 600-700 yds rec and 5 tds. I think our offense is gonna start clicking.....

Yeah I agree. Kupp actually gets the 3rd most targets in the redzone out of the receivers in the NFL.

Archived