Week 9 - Rams at Giants

RamRod

Rams crushed it today. I saw some people (Bill Polan, one of the guys from PFF just to name a few) thought the Rams would lose because they traveled across country and play against a team with nothing to lose. The Rams dominated. 

The Rams are undefeated on the road, they are scoring 35ppg on the road and Goff 10tds and no interceptions on the road. The Rams are road warriors. That’s gonna play big when they travel to Minnesota, Tennessee, Seattle. Also if the Rams get a wildcard spot they would have to play on the road too. Love this team. Go Rams!

17 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams crushed it today. I saw some people (Bill Polan, one of the guys from PFF just to name a few) thought the Rams would lose because they traveled across country and play against a team with nothing to lose. The Rams dominated. 

The Rams are undefeated on the road, they are scoring 35ppg on the road and Goff 10tds and no interceptions on the road. The Rams are road warriors. That’s gonna play big when they travel to Minnesota, Tennessee, Seattle. Also if the Rams get a wildcard spot they would have to play on the road too. Love this team. Go Rams!

Well I hope we go 9-7 and get the wild card with those numbers. 

Archived