Week 9 - Rams at Giants

RamRod

I asked for Goff to throw for 300+ yards and 4 TDs. I asked for the Rams to drop 50 and win against the Giants for the first time since 2002. Christmas came early because Santa granted all my wishes. What a day!

That Rams-Eagles game is definitely getting flexed to prime time. That should be an amazing game! Now, let's go out there and win three of our next four (Houston, Minny, NO, and Arizona). It won't be easy, but it's doable.

43 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I asked for Goff to throw for 300+ yards and 4 TDs. I asked for the Rams to drop 50 and win against the Giants for the first time since 2002. Christmas came early because Santa granted all my wishes. What a day!

That Rams-Eagles game is definitely getting flexed to prime time. That should be an amazing game! Now, let's go out there and win three of our next four (Houston, Minny, NO, and Arizona). It won't be easy, but it's doable.

Definitely doable. Games against Tom Savage and Drew Stanton should be wins. Then we'll only need to win one of Minnesota or New Orleans.

5 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Had all the confidence in the world going into the season for our boys but don't even think I dreamed we'd be 6-2 and in first place. Amazing start and we just can't thank Coach McBae enough!

I gotta give a tip of the hat to Aaron Kromer and the OL. We were worst in the NFL last year. We're one of the best in the NFL this year. Goff was barely touched today. That is the difference a great OL coach can make. And obviously, Whitworth and Sullivan's leadership are also making a world of difference.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Keeping Goff clean. Love Big Whit and the way the OL has played so far.

That's not true. Goff got hit on the Woods TD.(but he also had a long time to throw) I also thought he got hit on the CB blitz we booted him into late in the game.

BTW, while that was a bad decision by Goff, it would have been a catch if Woods was looking for the ball because that was a great throw.

Regardless, this is not a dig at the OL. Goff had the time to pitch a tent, cook dinner, and then take a nap in the pocket most of the day.

Just now, jrry32 said:

That's not true. Goff got hit on the Woods TD.(but he also had a long time to throw) I also thought he got hit on the CB blitz we booted him into late in the game.

BTW, while that was a bad decision by Goff, it would have been a catch if Woods was looking for the ball because that was a great throw.

I was trying to remember if he did or not. I just took their word for it.

17 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

DN6ULGHU8AE9q7R.jpg

He did that in his 15th NFL start.

Wentz 15th NFL start he led the Eagles to a 24-19 victory at home over the Giants. He was 13/24 for 152yds 1 td and 1 int.

So what’s scary is Goff doesn’t even have a full season worth of starts under his belt and look what he is doing. Wentz has 25 NFL starts under his belt. We would have to wait till Week 3 of 2018 before Goff has 25 starts under his belt. Goff is continuing to grow and get better and that’s scary for the league when it comes to this Rams offense.

Archived