Week 9 - Rams at Giants

RamRod

5 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Ill be honest, Im a little worried about Eli coming off a bye, with the rest of his Weapons getting healthy. 

Im specifically worried about Evan Engram

We've faced T.Y. Hilton, Jordan Reed, Dez Bryant, Jimmy Graham, and Larry Fitzgerald. Evan Engram is talented, but I'm not afraid of him. He could get his, and the Giants could still lose 28-7. I'm not overlooking this game, but the Giants' offense doesn't scare me at all.

I was supposed to be going to this game but a buddy bailed out on me, so I'll just be watching from the TV as usual.

Living in NY, I've gotten to see my fair share of Giants games this year (as well as every year) and they honestly look terrible. While their defense is still legit, what was a lackluster offense to begin with--with the exception of OBJ--is currently depleted. Their O Line looks worse than ours last year, which is really saying something. Both teams coming off a bye week and we've gotta play across the country, but this should still be a win unless we really come out rusty or flat from the bye week. I feel like McVay isn't going to allow that to happen though. As someone said earlier, our schedule only gets tougher here, so if we really want to make the playoffs, then we need to win the winnable games and this is certainly a winnable game.

On a side note, this is nothing more than a gut feeling but I'm really expecting Sammy Watkins to have a big game. He's due and hopefully the bye week helped afford them extra time to get him implemented. He's just too talented not to.

2 hours ago, RamRod said:

How many of you guys starting Rams in fantasy this week?

One league I'm starting Rams D and Zuerlein. In another I'm starting Goff to replace Watson and streaming Higbee.

Been starting GZ and the Defense the whole year in 2 leagues except for the bye of course. Starting Goff now over Big Ben in one league and in another with Rodgers out over Stafford. I'm 6-2 in both leagues. 

7 hours ago, RamRod said:

How many of you guys starting Rams in fantasy this week?

One league I'm starting Rams D and Zuerlein. In another I'm starting Goff to replace Watson and streaming Higbee.

I'm starting Gurley, Kupp, and Zuerlein. At certain points this year, I've also started Robert Woods and Watkins (on different teams).

Archived