Zeke Suspended...Or Not

Texas_OutLaw7

Well as it stands right now we are 4th behind:

The Rams 5-3 Head to head loss

The Packers 4-3 Head to Head Loss

The Panthers 5-3 better record

The Falcons 4-3 tied with them at the moment.

Those two losses at home are going to prove to be difficult to overcome during the playoff seeding.

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Well as it stands right now we are 4th behind:

The Rams 5-3 Head to head loss

The Packers 4-3 Head to Head Loss

The Panthers 5-3 better record

The Falcons 4-3 tied with them at the moment.

Those two losses at home are going to prove to be difficult to overcome during the playoff seeding.

First off, the Packers are going to be downhill with Hundley. I don't think they are a playoff threat anymore.

Falcons have been falling apart themselves.

Panthers just sold their best WR. 

Our biggest concern is the Rams IMO. I think we can beat out the others especially if we can get a W against the Falcons next week. 

32 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

First off, the Packers are going to be downhill with Hundley. I don't think they are a playoff threat anymore.

Falcons have been falling apart themselves.

Panthers just sold their best WR. 

Our biggest concern is the Rams IMO. I think we can beat out the others especially if we can get a W against the Falcons next week. 

Mouse, I hear you. BUT, we have to win too. And without our biggest weapon. What I feared the most is about to happen. Losing Zeke during the playoff push and the hardest part of our schedule. KC, @ATL, Philly, SD. If we can go 4-2 during the games, 2-1 at the end of the season might just get us in the playoffs. AND with a healthy and rested Zeke.

I have really been looking at lot at Philly. And I'm not totally convinced of their domination just yet. I mean, they did beat:

0-3 NYG

0-5 SD

0-8 SF

1-3 Ariz

Wash 2x 3-4

and Car 5-3. ONLY WINNING RECORD SO FAR!

Granted, some of these teams, SD, have pulled their act together. Just our hard luck. But I have a hunch Philly falls in the next 2.

Neither here nor there, we still have to take care of our business first.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat. This was pretty much stupid from the start, but with each passing week it moves on to a whole new level of stupid. It's quite obvious nobody outside the NFL and Goodell believe there is reason for a suspension. Drop the case. Move on. Because you're all looking like complete buffoons now. 

Ultimately, this is great for right now, but this could come back to bite Dallas in the arse if it stretches out much longer and then someone decides to make an actually decision and he is suspended later in year.

Whatever the case, this is garbage.

What's funny is all of this is because the NFL feels that Zeke engaged in "conduct detrimental to the league." But no one would even be talking about this anymore if the league wasn't forcing it to the spotlight. A female reporter just said it would be "unfortunate," if he was to miss because he just started to regain his focus despite the "distractions."

Archived