Zeke Suspended...Or Not

Texas_OutLaw7

Whatever. It's going to be glorious when Goodell gets **** canned.

So next 6... Atlanta, Philly. SD. Skins, NYG, and Oakland.  18th, 1st, 31st, 16th, 28th, and 21st rushing defenses. Minus Philly, that is a bunch of average/bad run Ds. Elliott or no Elliott that works out pretty well for Dallas.  

That schedule makes this seem like a perfect time. Probably not beating philly though. Should still keep it close with Dak, but Zeke is a heavily invested-in weapon on our offense. IDC how much we like Dak, this one hurts.

I say 4-2 in the next 6 with losses to Philly ans Wash. We beat Atl, SD, NYG, Oak. 

That leaves a fresh Zeke for Sea and Philly. Philly may have HF locked up by that point and play scrubs. 11-5 or 10-6, we can get in with that.

4 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Eff it, take the suspension now and get this **** over with. We go Some favorable rushing match ups for Rod, DMac and Morris

Be honest - if someone made those accusations against you, and you knew you were without a doubt innocent, would you not want to fight it?

3 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I’m in a PPR league and in desperate need for a back but he probably won’t see many snaps as it looks like he’s behind Morris and DMC.

I bet he gets carries after Morris. McFadden has been a healthy scratch all year thus the "4th back." 

Idk about a ppr though as I do see McFadden getting our screens and catches from the back field. He's probably our 3rd down back.

I see Rod replacing Zeke on all those 3rd and 1s and goaline carries. So he's you best bet to vulture a TD which keeps his floor up and he's the RB our RB coach went on about when asked about this situation.  

Archived