Packers stock: How quickly does it sell out?

HeresAGuy

Well Im about to do something stupid by giving the Packers 600 dollars for a useless piece of paper (one for me, one for dad).  Ive never done a Packers stock purchase before.  Is this gonna sell out in 24 hours?  5 hours?  1 hour?  I assume at least one person here has been sucked into this.

I considered buying a share in the 1997 sale, but I was poor.  Now I'm just smart enough to let others buy that $300 sheet of paper.

I wonder how badly Jerruh wishes he could take advantage of DAL fans every decade or so to generate a cool 90M

Edited by Mazrimiv
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I considered buying a share in the 1997 sale, but I was poor.  Now I'm just smart enough to let others buy that $300 sheet of paper.

I wonder how badly Jerruh wishes he could take advantage of DAL fans every decade or so to generate a cool 90M

Still poor huh?  :)

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Then you will never truly be an owner of the Green Bay Packers ;)

Um, you’re a donor more than you’re an owner.  Technically you’re both, but to the Packers, you’re a donor.

And let me just say thank you to you and others willing to contribute.  Because of you, the tax payers of Wisconsin pay less than other states with NFL teams.  Those who want to donate, can, and they get a piece of memorabilia.  Those who don’t want to donate, won’t, nor are they forced to pay.  Great system in my book.

• Like 1

Hopefully me being a share will help them with an expnasion so more seats are added. I'm currently like number 54,000 on the season ticket waiting list and my kid is # 142,000.

More than likely, I am going to have to resort to rooting for Culvers to start killing off ticket holders in front of me.

Edited by Arthur Penske

18 hours ago, Tperk said:

You mean my $200 sheet of paper in my $100 frame is worthless now?

Nope - its worth 10x as much as the new ones...because its not "new".
You can totally look down your nose at the newbie shares knowing yours is vastly superior and that you were wise & wealthy enough to jump on the previous sales. Congrats on your awesomeness, flaunt it as you see fit.

Also: I was told the new shares are made from low quality paper... from substandard trees... that suffered from an inferiority complex 

sneetches.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1