WK 9 GDT: (4-3) Titans vs (4-4) Ravens

titansNvolsR#1

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Because of my age, this is still the most painful loss of my lifetime.

Both Baltimore losses hurt. 
I can still see Eddie dropping that pass with Ray Lewis taking it.

But this loss was just nasty, because they had no reason to beat us. The fumbles....the no penalty....

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Both Baltimore losses hurt. 
I can still see Eddie dropping that pass with Ray Lewis taking it.

But this loss was just nasty, because they had no reason to beat us. The fumbles....the no penalty....

We run away with that game with a healthy Chris Johnson. I have almost no doubt about that. Put up almost 100 yards from scrimmage in the first 20 minutes before the ankle injury.

Just now, titans0021 said:

I would guess it's because he's not actually retired. With VY and LenDale there I'm sure CJ would have gone.

Out of all the garbage that is going and him not on a team they should of tried to get him there. I’m also surprised Jeff Fisher isn’t there I wonder if he declined or was never asked 

18 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Out of all the garbage that is going and him not on a team they should of tried to get him there. I’m also surprised Jeff Fisher isn’t there I wonder if he declined or was never asked 

I think the only argument I would make is that unlike a lot of the players on the list, CJ's return should be a big deal, so just kind of lumping him in with everyone else is a bit of a waste.

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I think the only argument I would make is that unlike a lot of the players on the list, CJ's return should be a big deal, so just kind of lumping him in with everyone else is a bit of a waste.

I heard that @KingTitan is actually gonna announce VY as he walks onto the field. Won it in some silent auction or something 

Archived